Chapter 7: My Lil Thug

"I had a great time Auggie", I said smiling.

"Me too", he said grabbing my hands.

We stood there staring at each other until he leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked at first, but then I started to kiss back. Wow was his lips soft. We pulled back and he smiled at me as I smiled back.

"Damn", he mumbled.

I blushed.

"See you later ma", he said as I let go of him and began to walk to my front door.

"See you later Auggie!", I called back.

"Stop calling me that gay ass name ya heard me", he yelled back.

I laughed and flipped him off.

He smiled back and said, "Love you too!", as he got into his car and drove off.

I smiled and shut the door, running upstairs to my room. I did a happy dance and began to strip out of my clothing. August had me hella happy! I hopped into the shower and washed myself, then got out and put on a tank top and some pajama shorts. My phone lit up and it was a text from August saying goodnight. I smiled and replied back with a kissy face😘. I turned the tv to family guy and started to watch that for awhile until my phone rung.

"Yellow", I said answering it.

"Red", Chris said trynna be funny.

I began to laugh my ass off until he said, "Don't die on me Shonda."

" I stopped laughing and said, "Shutup nigga! So what's up?"

"Well I was wondering do you want to have a hang out day tomorrow? Like old times", he said.

"Heck yea! I would love that Chris", I said cheesing hard.

He laughed and said, "Be ready at 12:00 because we finna act like it's 2003 all over again ", he said with a chuckle.

My heart fluttered every time I thought about old times with Chris. We use to have so much fun. He was the person who taught me how to sneak out without getting caught. The person who brought me to my first house party. Hell, he even was my first kiss, technically. How was I ever gonna let him know about my feelings towards him?

"Ok then I'll see you tomorrow blood", I said.

"Goodnight my lil thug", he said laughing.

I hung up then laid back into bed. I really liked August, but my feelings for Chris were way stronger. I loved Chris to death. I gotta stop over thinking I thought. Everything will work itself out. I rolled over and finished watching tv until I fell asleep for the night. ••••