Chapter 8: Kickback

The next morning I woke up at 10:12 am, so I ate some cereal and went to go shower. I put on some gray sweatpants, a white tank top, and my Jordan's. After I finished getting dressed I went downstairs to wait for Chris to pick me up. After awhile, I heard a car horn so I looked outside and seen Chris sitting in his car bopping his head to his music. I walked towards his car and got in as he smiled at me.

"Hey baby girl", he said while pulling off.

"Hey Christopher", I spat playfully while tying my hair up.

He laughed and then made a sharp turn, making my hair mess up.

"Chris", I whined.

"What I do?", he asked faking dumb.

"You did that on purpose", I said hitting his arm.

"No I didn't", he said on the verge of laughing.

"Whateva butthead", I mumbled.

He pulled into his driveway and parked before I hopped out, grabbing his key. I walked up to his front door and went in, walking into the living room and plopping down on the couch.

"Where's mama?", I said as Chris sat down beside me.

"Out of town for business", he sighed. I looked at him and he had his head down.

"Aww! Is Cwissy mad that mama ain't got time for him?", I said in a baby voice.

Chris laughed and I kissed his forehead for assurance.

"So Mr.Brown, what is on our schedule today?", I said while kicking off my shoes and relaxing.

"Lots of movies and lots of snacks", he said going into the kitchen.

"Ok cool with me", I said grabbing at the Jeepers Creepers movie.

"And not Jeepers Creepers!", he yelled from the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and put the movie back, getting out The Haunting In Connecticut. Chris walked in with popcorn, snickers, Doritos, honeybuns, and soda. He sat everything on the coffee table and sat down on the couch. I got up from the floor and went to go sit beside him. As soon as I got comfortable, I remembered that it had to be dark. I hopped up quickly and pulled the blinds down, making the living room dark. I sat back down and snuggled up to Chris while we started to grub out. Through the whole movie we laughed. Scary movies were always more like a comedy to us. I caught Chris staring at me a couple of times. But I decided to let it pass. At the end of the movie, I noticed that Chris's hand was on my thigh. I looked over at him, but his eyes were still on the tv. I started to feel uncomfortable so I scooted over just a little without Chris noticing. After the movie ended, I put in Scary Movie 1 so we could laugh a little to ease the tension. We watched all of the Scary Movies in order until I fell asleep. After a few hours, I woke up to see Chris arms wrapped around me. I looked up and saw Chris sleeping. I gawked over how cute he was. I started to get up but I heard Chris groan.

"Where you going?",he said while tightening his grip.

"Chris it's getting late", I chuckled.

"No stay with me", he whined.

"Ok. Ok. I said as Chris began to pout.

He smiled and I got up from his grip, walking into the kitchen. I texted my mom to let her know that I was staying with Chris.

"What you want for dinner Chris", I yelled from the kitchen.

"Spaghetti!", he yelled back.

I got out the stuff I needed and began to cook dinner. Chris walked in when I was almost done and grabbed two plates for us. He sat them down and grabbed some wine from the basement.

"Are we suppose to be drinking ya moms wine?", I asked giggling.

"I'm a grown ass man", he said while poking out his chest.

"With a little ass GPA", I said laughing. He smacked his lips and I gave him his spaghetti. Chris was going ham on his food and I had to tell him to slow down.

"You know I luh ya cooking girl", he said laughing.

I giggled and got up to wash our plates out. I came back to drink my wine and I noticed that it was more than I poured.

"Chris are you trynna get me drunk", I said with my eyebrow raised.

"Y-no", he said lying. I narrowed my eyes at him, giving him the death glare.

"Fine, I did", he said laughing.

I playfully punched him and said, "If you wanna get me drunk, then just ask", I said before swallowing all my wine and walking upstairs.

He raised his eyebrows and followed me. I went into the bathroom and ran the shower water, getting in. Chris came in behind me and sat on the toilet, playing with his phone. I began to hum and Chris joined in. He began to purposely hum off beat and it was making me laugh.

"Chris can you pass me a towel?", I said while rinsing off my body.

"Sure", he said as he reached for a towel out of the bathroom closet.

He came back and held it up so that I could grab it. I wrapped it around my body and walked out of the bathroom into his room. I went into my drawer that I had at Chris house just in case I stayed over and pulled out some underwear. I went into his closet and grabbed one of his t-shirts for bed. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door, putting on my clothes. I lotion my body and came back out to see Chris on the bed watching tv. He had on some blue balling shorts and no shirt.

"Damn!", I whispered.

I climbed into the bed with him and started to watch tv. Chris turned off the tv, leaving the room dark, and turned towards me.

"What?", I said confused.

"Remember the first party we went to and you got fucked up?", he said laughing.

"Yea and I almost got in trouble because I couldn't drive home drunk", I said dying.

"Yea, but I drove ya drunk ass home like a real friend", he said before we dapped each other.

We began to talk to each other while laying in the dark and next thing I know it was 1:00 in the morning.

I looked at the clock and said, "See Chris, it feels good to kick back and talk like old times", I said smiling.

"It really does", he said nodding. Everything became quiet and Chris spoke up.

"Did you sleep with that nigga Marcus?", he asked with his body turned towards me.

"Hell No!", I yelled. "I'm a virgin boy", I said while rolling my eyes.

"Wait! My BFF is a virgin??", he said in disbelief while laughing.

"Yea, now stop making me feel bad", I said blushing.

"Ok", he said still laughing.

I rolled my eyes getting annoyed.

"Ok.ok. It'll happen when you least expect it. Don't over think it. It'll happen when it's suppose to", he said rubbing my back.

"I know, but all dudes want is sex and then they wanna leave", I said rolling my eyes.

"Trust me, that's not true. I'm a player and all, but if I find the right girl, I'll settle down just for her", he said.

I laughed and said,"Well you have to start looking in the right places instead of at these loose pussy thots", I said laughing.

He started laughing and said, "Trueee." "But anyways don't stress over being a virgin. Someone will ta-da-ahhh up pretty soon", he said assuringly.

"Shut up!", I said as I threw a pillow at him.

He threw it back and said, "Go to sleep punk!"

I laughed and said, "You first butthead!"

He laughed and turned on his stomach while putting his hands under his pillow as we both drifted off into deep sleeps. ••••