Chapter 9: Guy Power Nigga

I woke up to Chris's arm laying over my face. I pushed his arm off of me and got up off his bed. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, getting in. A few minutes later, Chris came in and started to brush his teeth.

"Good morning", I said while washing my hair.

"Good morning", he said while rinsing his mouth.

"Chris hand me a towel", I said while turning off the shower.

He handed me a towel and I stepped out as he went into the room. I dried off and went into his room, grabbing my underwear. Chris went into the bathroom to take a shower while I got dress. I grabbed one of his red shirts from his closet and wore some black leggings with a red SnapBack my Jordan's. I curled my hair and left it down and went downstairs to find something to eat. I opened the fridge and found some grapes and yogurt. I got it out and started to eat that. A few minutes later, Chris came downstairs in Black and red too.

"Copycatter", I mumbled.

He chuckled and said, "That's all you eating?"

"Chris you know that I don't really have a big appetite", I said eating a grape.

"Well, I do", he said taking out some bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

I laughed and got up to help him cook.

"So what are we doing today Christopher", I said while putting the bacon into the skillet.

"How about we go bowling today", he said shaking the pancake batter.

"Ok", I shrugged.

While Chris ate, I watched morning cartoons in the living room. Tom and Jerry was on and I was enjoying myself. After Chris was done eating, he grabbed his keys and we took off. When we got to the bowling alley, Chris decided to call Wayne, Nicki, Tyga, Amber, Wiz, and Chyna. It was the girls against the guys. I was enjoying myself and by the smile on everyone's faces, they were having fun too. The guys won by one game, but the girls were still happy.

"Haha we won!", Chris taunted getting all up in my face.

"Guy power my nigga!", Tyga yelled.

Amber and I flicked them off and walked over to the snack bar.

"So how are you and Wiz", I said raising my eyebrows.

"Me and his skinny ass good", she said laughing.

I laughed and she said," So how are you and Chris", she said nudging me.

"Keep it down", I whispered.

"Sorry girl, I forgot", she said giggling.

"We're good though. He's such a goofball, but you gotta love him," I said smiling.

"Ooh girl you blushing", she laughed.

I covered my cheeks as she continued. She is the only one that I have told about my feelings for Chris.

"So when are you gonna tell him how you feel?", she said becoming serious.

I sighed and said, "Idk. I'll tell him when the time is right."

She nodded.

"Amber! Lets go!", Wiz said as everyone was starting leave.

"See you later hun", she said before hugging me.

I kissed her cheek and then she left. I got up and walked over to Chris.

"I had fun today", I said hugging him.

"Me too", he said messing up my hair.

"Stop", I whined while fixing my hair.

He did it again and I punched him in his arm. I ran out into the parking lot and he chased me.

"I'm not playing Chris! I will fuck you up" I said out of breath.

He ran towards me and picked me up, slinging me across his shoulder. He started to twirl me around and I started to get dizzy.

"Chrisssss!!", I screamed.

He kept spinning me and I was about to throw up.

"Put me down!", I yelled.

He put me down and I fell on the ground. He started to laugh at me.

"Help me up", I said holding my head.

Chris picked me up and put me on his hip like I'm a one year old.

"Chris this is awkward. I'm not a baby", I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"You're my baby", he said putting me into the car.

"Chris just because you're a few months older than me doesn't mean anything. I'll be eighteen in a month so shut down boo", I said.

"Yea whatever, but you still my baby for now", he said smiling and pinching my cheeks.

I rolled my eyes and waited for him to drive off. We stopped at McDonald's for lunch and Chris asked did I want to go to the mall.

"Uhm yea", I said shrugging.

We got up and went back out to his car and drove to the mall. I ran straight to VS and grabbed three sets of lingerie and some perfume. Chris went to American Eagle and then picked out some new sunglasses and three pairs of shoes. I went into Forever 21 and grabbed a couple of shirts and shorts to go with some sandals I purchased. After I was done shopping I met up with Chris at the food court. I saw him on his phone, eating a donut.

"Greedy ass", I thought to myself.

"I heard that Shonda", Chris said as he looked up.

"How though?", I said confused.

"You tend to think out loud at times", he said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. "Let's go", I said pulling on him. ••••