~lifeboat~

(Y/n)
And he said " your mine and only mine.." And I backed up and said " ohh Evan we not couple we just friends?! Okay" and he said " fine" and my parents called and I called back and said this
"What the hell you guys what!?
" umm y/n your sister is boss our family now
"....."
"Y/n?"
Hang up and I went downstairs and I started crying and I just got my breakfast and ran back to Evan's room and I started sobbing and I remembering memories of her I just want her to die...and Evan came in and said " are you okay?" And I stared back at him and I said "do I look like a find!!" And he said " please just tell me?" And I said " I tell you later okay?!" And he said " okay?!" And he left and I sang (put the song)

I float in a boat in a raging black ocean low in the water with nowhere to go the tiniest lifeboat with people I know cold, clammy, and crowded the people smell desperate we'll sink any minute so someone must go the tiniest lifeboat with the people I know everyone's pushing everyone's fighting storms are approaching there's nowhere to hide if I say the wrong thing, or I wear the wrong outfit they'll throw me right over the side!! hugging my knees and the captain (your sister) pointing well who made her captain!? Still, the weakest (you) must go the tiniest lifeboat full of people I know (x2)

And I knocked out and I saw everyone how I know fighting to survive and everyone looks at me and walks over and Evan was here he said " the weakest must go..." And I woke up and Evan saw there waiting for me to wake up and I told him and I didn't tell him the story because Zoe still his girlfriend (yup he is cheating on Zoe for you) Evan called Zoe and I just said under my breath " the tiniest lifeboat with people I know...." And he went downstairs to wait for Zoe and I looked at my phone and saw pictures of me and my friends and family and I started deleting pictures and Evan came up and said " umm she here " and I said back with little sadness in my voice " can you see am doing something!?" And he closed the door I saw my book bag and I sneak out and I ran to river and I got my lighter and setting my pictures on fire and i sat Intel the picture were ashes and pick up ashes and throw it in river and I ran back to Evan's house and I sat here with my phone strolling through (any social media) and Evan came in and said " your sister is here " and I told him " fuck her!! Tell her am not here!" And he did and he came and said " she only want to say hi"

and I kept scrolling through and he said " what wrong with you all night long you don't eat or talk anymore!!!??" And I put my phone down and said " well Evan I dealing with something right now!!!" And we started fighting and I got to point that he yelled something that he regents saying " I hope you burn!!" And I stop and I ran out of there and I ran to forest and I said " the weakest is me and I got thrown out.." And I sat down and I started to sky and said " help me... To get back on boat." And I saw my sister and I said " go away I don't need your help.." And she sat by me and said "hey sis yes it true and I want to help you " and I started crying and said " no you don't!!" And she said " what happened?" And I said " what?" And she said " what happened with you and Evan?" And I told her that we started fighting and she said she hugged me and said " I love you so much and what he said about burn just let be
" thanks sis"

-693 words-