Welcome to highway

(Y/n) "hey uh..." I said like Idiot and his hand went up and he said " do we get work with partners?" And ms (whatever you want to call her ) said " yes you can work together but AM picking your partner " and said " l/n and Hansen your partners " oh fuck.... Well am screwed (y/n.exe rebooting Evan.exe dying) and we got to work on historical project and I said to Evan " so yeah I got painting duty!" And Evan said " well am on writing duty..." And I make model of the person at ms wywtch choice for us and we got Alexander Hamilton ( what you name man! Alexander hamilton! Sorry)     And I saw Evan just on the bed and asleep and I grab a bottle of cold water and I dropped it on him and the got up and I ran out of his room and he came after me and I stop and just realized that am on the roof of the my house ( you do extremely difficult stuff) and I jumped down and Evan was there with face at said back to me what the heck? And I give him yea suck it face and I start laughing and said " well am folks are going to be mad at me so... I have to go bye!" And he said " o-oh b-b-bye!" And my mom saw everything oh no....

(Evan)
She said good bye and I said my goodbyes and I said to myself " yea I'm friend " and went inside and went to my room and I got my laptop and keep writing my letter " dear Evan Hansen and I love her and I can't hold it anymore and am really sad that I'm JUST a friend and I can't even say that I love her so much with her friends around...sincerely me" and I just started crying and I said " I can't even say at love her" and my mom heard this and she came into my room and said " honey what wrong?" And I said to her with more tears in my eyes " i-i really like this g-girl b-b-but she likes someone else!" And My mom said " yes she does like you but wait until your confident in of to say I love you" and I said " thanks mom " and she got up and said " your welcome honey " and i saw a poster of the homecoming dance and her friends and her are going and hosing the dance and just saw it and in the back it said in her handwriting "  dance your socks off or be a square!" And I laughed at what she wrote and I asleep and dreaming at ask her to be my date for homecoming and woke up with knock at door and went to see who it is and it was y/n. Yes! But she is really sad.

(Y/n)
I just want to escape what just happened and I ran out of my house and went to Evans to crash here for the night and he open it and said " what happ" and I said " shhh I will explain " and I explain (flash back) "I went back to my house and my mom and my family were there to stay for a while and we sat at table and everyone is talking about love life and I just ate slowly and everyone looks at me and said "
Do you have a boyfriend " and my mom stand up and said " she not having a boyfriend!" And my dad said " she going to have boyfriend!" And my sister said " tell everyone about YOUR friend and how you feel about him!" And and I said in whisper " his name is Evan and I hate him" and everyone starts taking sides if I should have boyfriend and I started crying because am next chapter of my people and I ran and here I am" and Evan said " why did you say you hate me " and I said " to tick off my sister" and he laughs and said "yea you crash here but in here or living room" and I said " what ever your fine with " and he said " my mom got inflated bed at you can use " and I said " great I just need to grab my stuff from my house " ( if you're confused your going to stay there and went you're confident to tell your family at you like Evan or should I say love him) and I grab my clothes and went down stairs and lock the door and ran back to Evans and he inflated the bed and he was here sleeping and I smiled and I changed in my pjs and got knocked out ( my way of saying you asleep) and Evan woke up and I clearly he said to his mom " she staying her mom" and quick ran to my phone and it was Saturday and I sigh and said " it Saturday.."
And in my dream I saw my sister said
"Welcome to highway"

(850 words and toon out)