Chapter 7

"Michael!", Raphael shouted,"Rebekah has been taken by the demons". Michael's face paled.

"What?",he said with worry sewn into his voice.

"She's nowhere on Earth or in heaven. She's gone", Raphel explained with brown eyes darkened with sorrow. Michael's body trembled in anger as his mind figured out where Rebekah's location was.His body glowed with angelic light as he let out an inhumane cry that called for anger and violence.

With a groan Rebekah opened her eyes and found herself in a dark room.The floors were made from brimstone and the walls were made from marble. There were no windows, only darkness.As she tried to stand up she discovered that her feet had been bound and her hands were shackled to the wall.

"You're awake", a voice whisphered from the shadows.
Flames erupted around her forming a circle of fire. With the light of the fire giving her the ability to see her surroundings Rebekah was able to look at her brother. Like the first time she had seen Jonathan her eyes wandered over his face looking for similarities that matched her own face.
"Hello sister, it's been a while. Last time we saw each other my introduction was cut short by your boyfriend killing the devil's son. What did Michael say when you told him that you knew the truth?", Jonathan said. Reading the appaled expression on Rebekah's face he chuckled.

"Yes I know about Michael, Bekah, but you didn't answer my question. Did he try to spin some sob story about how much he loved you and that he had no choice?". Rebekah's jaw clenched and Jonathan's eyes narrowed in irritation.

With a sigh he reached for the First Blade that hung on his belt and said, "I really didnt want to hurt you Rebekah, but you leave me no choice".
With a flick of Jonathan's hand the blade impaled Rebekah's chest causing her to let out a scream. Jonathan knew that sooner or later Rebekah would call out for Michael. That's when the real fun would begin.