chapter 14

Millie's pov

i woke up to the feeling of finns bare arms around me , my back pressed up against his chest .

i opened my eyes and looked around and then looked to his hands . his hands were hugging me around from behind , his hands locked with each other 's , and i could feel his breathing on my neck .

i shifted a little , and i felt him tighten his grip around me , and i put my arms on his , holding the outside of his hands .

''morning mills '' he said ''hey ''i said

i felt a presence of his lips against my neck , and i laughed cause it ticked me .

'' finn stop '' i said laughing , and he did it more . i tried to break out of his arms , but he flipped me over instead , to the other side of him .

i got out of his arms and i turned to him and smiled . he was studying me , and all my facial futures and he met his eyes with mine .

he moved my closer to his , our foreheads now touching , our lips too .

he whispered '' wanna go on a date ?? ''

i connected my lips with his , and he didn't hesitate on kissing back , he never does .

his hand on my face gave me chills down my spine as he highly traced it down to my waist , never letting go off my lips .

''hey mills and finn we're gonna go to a restaurant ''sadie said . what is she doing here so early .

finn groaned on my lips , and i let go go , and got off him , opening the door to a smiley sadie.