chapter 17

Sadie's pov

i got home from millies House .

''sadie , sweetie we're leaving for 6 mouths this is a really important job .'' my mom sad u can stay at Millie's house '' my mom said

''bye '' my mom and dad said

''but - '' they left and i didn't get to finish my sentence .

Me : hey Millie

Millie : what up ??

Me : well I am gonna be staying at ur house since my parents are working for  6 months in la .

Millie : ok that's totally ok with me !!

Me : ok .

i walked to millies house *few minutes later * i knocked on her door she opened her door .

''hey sades!! ''she said ''i am so excited you'll be staying here !! '

I gave her a hug and went inside .

''we can watch a movie or something '' millie said

''ok '' i said . we watched it .

''OH NO GORGIE !! '' millie covered her eyes with a blanket . the door bell rang .

''Millie did u have more people coming over '' i asked .

''oh i forgot to tell u i ordered pizza can u get the door ? '' millie asked

''sure '' i said . i gave the pizza guy money and grabbed the pizza .

we ate pizza and kept watching it .

*time skips to night *

''you'll be sleeping in the guest room sadie '' millie said

''ok goodnight millie '' i said

''goodnight '' she said

Millie's pov

i miss finn even tho i saw him today .

Me : hey finn

Finn : hey

Me : i miss u

Finn : i miss u too !! ❤️

Me : goodnight

Finn : goodnight .

my eyes started closing and i was about to fall asleep. it's 10:00 so i decided to go to sleep .

i heard footsteps in my room .

''f-finn '' ? i said ''yes '' he said .

i got out of bed and jumped into his arms '' I missed your face '' he said .

''i missed u too '' i said .

i carried her to her bed , my lips onto hers closing her door with my foot , not breaking the kiss .

i laid her down on her bed , hovering over her and kissing her softly. she pulls my neck , pulling me closer , kissing me with force as i gladly accept, kissing her passionately .

my hands rested on her hips as hers were tangled in my hair , slightly pulling it , causing me to moan against her lips . she ripped my shirt off , as i leaned back in  , kissing her passionately .

i started to kiss her neck , all over, and sucking gently in a few spots , as she lifted up her head back in pleasure . i lifted her shirt up , kissing her stomach , sucking in a few spots as she sighed in satisfaction , so i started to take her shirt off  , and she started shifting nervously.

i was pulling it up as i realized her body shifted , and she kind of stopped kissing me , so i kept pulling her shirt up .

i lifted it over her head and saw her look away , after her shirt was fully off , i started kissing her stomach more , until she stopped me with her hand .

i moved her hand thinking she was embarrassed of her body or something , i intertwined our fingers , pinning her hands down she doesn't have to be insecure around me .

i kept kissing her stomach more ''finn '' she mumbled '' it's ok mills '' i mumbled against her skin , as i kept kissing her , going up , starting to kiss her cleavage . my hands made my way to her bra , trying to unclasp it , still kissing her cleavage .

Millie's pov

i pulled his back onto mine , kissing lower and lower until , he started kissing my stomach , making me sigh in satisfaction.

he slowly kept kissing my neck as he started pulling down my pants , now leaving me in my bra and underwear . i pulled down his pants .

__

hey sorry i haven't active !! but ily so much ok bye 💘💘