chapter 18

Sadie's pov

i woke up to go to the bathroom i heard '' yes finn harder '' and '' yes millie more '' and moaning it was so loud . they were having sex and i can hear everything. i went to the bathroom and i can still hear them .

i decided to ignore it and just go to the bathroom .

i got out of the bathroom and went to bed i heard moaning still but i cover my ears with my pillows but it didn't work i couldn't fall asleep.they were in the next room so obviously u can hear everything.

Millie's pov

*the next morning * i woke up and went on my phone i saw finn starting to wake up

''last night was hot '' he said i smirk and he kissed me on the cheek. '' finn u should go home right now '' i said '' but don't u want me to stay ? '' he said of course i do but i don't want u to get grounded '' i said he kissed me and went home .

sadie walked in my room . she looked exhausted '' sadie u look exhausted '' i said '' well IT WAS BC OF YOU AND FINNS MOANING '' she said . are we really that loud . ''i am staying here all day and sleeping cause of u and finn '' she said .

i went to the kitchen .

Sadie's pov

i can't take it . they can't keep their hands off each other. i started closing my eyes .

Millie's pov

i made pancakes and got a text from Caleb

Caleb : hey meet me by waterfall .

Me : ok bye .

*10 minutes later*

i walked near the waterfall and saw roses everywhere. i started tearing up '' oh my god what is this '' i said voice breaking . ''millie bobby brown will u be my girlfriend ever since the first day i saw u i had a crush on u i've always had a crush on u you're so beautiful you're one of the most beautiful girls i have ever seen '' finn said on his knees '' YES '' i said and kissed him running my fingers through his hair .

''i love u '' he said '' i love u too '' i said