Twenty-Five

Chen Linong

"That's your fifth sigh. What's going on?"

I felt Lingchao slightly hit my back and when I looked at him he's not the only one who's looking at me intently, they all did.

"Nothing?"

"Tsk. Whatever, Linong. Break up with him if you can't take it anymore."

I threw Justin a questioning look because of what he said. Suddenly I saw how Zhangjing gave him a meaningful look but Justin shrugged it off. Somethings wrong with them, I scan their faces and the reactions they are giving me is somewhat awkward. I sighed.

"You guys seemed to know something but, I won't ask anymore since you look like you don't wanna say it."

I stood up and leave them there. The moment I step out the room I felt somethings wrong, the people around me is giving me strange looks I decided to just don't mind them and went to the place where not a lot of students dare to go. The rooftop. Rumors spread last year that there is a ghost here so students are afraid to even passed by the area, well, we used to believe that but not anymore especially now that those rumors died down.

I closed the door and sat down glad it's not as hot like before. I pulled my phone from my pocket to confirm my thoughts, the reason why they are throwing me pitiful stares. I gulped when I saw a post from last week in the schools' most popular page where mostly rumors are posted.

I laughed bitterly upon checking the comments, it was a post where pictures of Cai Xukun and Bei Honglin were attached. I closed my eyes because I suddenly feel sleepy.

Leo

Damn this kid. I am tired on leaving like this, tsk. I stood up and scan the area --- wow it was my first time to came here I walk to the door and before going out I look around again I don't know why but this place is giving me chills. Don't worry, Linong I'll try my best to be you for today so sleep well.

As I was walking to the classroom someone stop me and when I check who it is I found out it was the guy I met in the vacation, I smiled at him just like how would Linong do.

"Glad I saw you today, I was actually searching for you for days now."

I look at him confused.

"Why would you look for me?"

"Today's the practice day I invited you last time right?"

I smiled as if I remember him saying that so he would not be confused.

"O-Oh yeah. Sorry I forgot about it my mind was occupied with a lot of things."

"It's fine. So you're coming?"

I just nodded. I am wondering how did he know when is Linongs' available time. Is he somewhat stalking me? I mean Nong? Tsk. I just went back to my classroom to get my bag and bid goodbye to my friends-Linongs friend, whatever!