Express Lane to Death

James Dean was very fond of his Porsche 550 Spyder he dubbed "The Little B*****d". The car apparently didn't like the name and after a couple weeks James Dean was in a car crash that took his life in September 1955. James's mechanic was also in the crash but he survived but the guilt he felt lead to him trying to commit suicide multiple times before dying in a drunk driving accident in '81 also the person who hit James died in '81 of lung cancer. George Barris of Barris Customs bought the body of the car from the family and when it was being unloaded it crushed a man's leg, later on a thief tried taking the cars steering wheel, he broke his arm in the process. The car's engine and drive train both ended up in 2 different race cars but both failed on the same race the man with the engine lost control and hit a tree killing him the other with the drive train wrecked when it locked up but didn't die. Barris fearing for people's safety stopped selling parts off the car but let the California highway patrol use it for a demonstration on why you should fallow the speed limit the car fell from it's exhibit landing on a student, breaking his hip. After that Barris decided to scrap the car. The car began the journey back to Barris​ but the truck driver lost control went into a skid and was thrown from the truck only to have the car fall off and land on top of him. Ultimately the car was lost to time and it's true whereabouts unknown maybe you can stumble across a car that could give Al Capone a run for his money (tax free of course).