Finding Out part 2

Marco!!!!!! Marco!!!!!! Star yelled as she rushed in the house. She didn't even have time to greet Mr. Diaz as she rushed upstairs to Marcos room. "Marcoooooooo!!!!!!!!" She yelled as she slammed open Marcos room. She saw him lying on the floor, arms and legs flared out. She grabbed him by his shoulders and shook him so hard screaming, "MARCOOOOOOOO, WAKE UP, ITS IMPORTANT!!!" He still didn't wake up. So, star did the only other thing any girlfriend would do when their boyfriend wont wake up...............she kissed him. And of course he kissed back. She pulled back. "Ok Marco, talky now, kissy later, ok?" He nodded.

So, they sat on his floor and talked. "Ok Marco, I need to tell you something you probably won't like" "W-wait, I need to say something too" he finally spoke. "Ok, we'll say it at the same time. 1..2..3" "I THINK MR. DIAZ (MY DAD) AND MS. WESTCHESTER ARE DATING, HOW DO YOU KNOW, THIS IS BAD, VERY BAD!" They both covered their mouths, wide eyes. "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait" star started. "How do you know" "Dad's call and text messages. How do you know?" He asked back. "Ms. Westchesters texts" "At least that's cleared up. But I wonder how and when this all happened. He didn't show any signs that he was dating ever since Mom..........." He sighed. He couldn't bring himself to speak. "I know what you mean Marco but maybe this is good for him." Star spoke softly. "Good, how is this good for him?!" Star noticed the change in his voice. She got a little scared. "Well, he can finally move on and not be depressed anymore." "With the school detention lady?!!!!" His voice raised. "At least he's happy!! Doesn't that matter to you?!!!" "He was happy!! With my mom!!!!" "She's not here anymore!!!! Get over the fact!!!"Star immediately regretted what she said. "Look Marco," she said softly reaching out to him. He moved his arm away. "Marco?" She said barely in a whisper. "I'm going for a walk" he said to her angrily. He ruffly shoulder pushed her out of the way to the doorway . She soon heard the front door shut loudly. "Oh Marco" star said softly looking down.

Marcos pov

I shut the door loudly behind me not caring about it. I put my hood up, hands in my pocket and began my walk. I didn't know where, just nowhere around the house. It was getting dark, dark clouds starting to form. I thought about what Star said, she's not here anymore!!! Get over the fact!!! What she said really stung me. I know she didn't mean it, guess it slipped out. I know she's right but I can't get over it. It hurts too much. I passed by the school and started thinking about our current situation. My dad and the detention lady. Just the thought of that happening made me shiver. Why didn't dad tell me? When did they start dating? Did he just forget about mom? It's not that I don't want my dad to date, I guess I wasn't ready for this to happen. And I guess his happiness is important to me. Maybe I shouldn't have over reacted like that to Star. Star! I can't believe I yelled at her. She didn't deserve it. I need to apologise.

I ran back to the house. Good thing too. It was beginning to rain. I opened the door to see star and dad about to eat dinner. "Marco, your back just in time." My dad said. Star didn't look at me. I couldn't blame her. "Um Star, can I talk to you.? She didn't answer she just walked upstairs signaling me to follow. We went to her room in silence. Once we were inside, Star said. "Look Marco, i-" I interrupted her by giving her a big tight hug. "I'm sosososo sorry. I should have never yelled at you." I pulled away. "I was just sad and I overreacted and-" she cut me up with a kiss. I kissed back then we pulled away. She pecked my lips then said, "I forgive you" with sincerety in her voice. "I'm also very sorry. I should of never said that" "it's ok. I know you didn't mean it." "So we good" "we're good" we hugged again. "Also, I'm ready to accept my dad's love life. If it makes him happy, I'm happy."  "I'm so happy for you Marco Diaz" " me too Star Butterfly, me too" we twisted our fingers together holding hands. "Ready?" I asked with a smile. "Ready" she answered back. We walked downstairs, ready to tell my dad about this current news.

Hey guyyyyyys!!!!!! Sorryyyyyyy this took a while. I was lazy. Hehehehehe. Anyways next chapter is coming out soon. Stay tuned!!!!! Also Happy late 4th of Julio🎆!!!!!!

Like and comment!!!!!! Let's talk🤗🙂🙂🙂🙂

Pieces!!!!!!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘