Chapter Fifteen.

So, the lab results showed that Damien didn't have an extreme damage on his heart after the attack. The downside was that his body was under so much stress he went into a coma. It's scary for everyone because they didn't know how long Damien's gonna be out. He was out for about two days but now he's just sleeping a lot because his body's so tired. It's a good thing that he's getting rest but it's also a bad thing.

Damien's been in the hospital for a long time and Noelle hasn't left his side once. Everybody's been trying to get her to go home and get some rest for a little while but she won't do it. Noelle made a promise to Damien and she's gonna keep it to the end.

Noelle went for a quick walk downstairs to the vending machine to get herself a Sprite. She came back into the room and Damien was still asleep. She sat beside him and kissed him on the lips, "I hope you didn't miss me too much." She said.

Noelle held onto Damien's hand and watched him as he slept. She kissed him on the forehead and let out a deep breath. Noelle looked at Damien's hair and noticed the growth that he had. "You're wolfing baby. When you wake up we can go get you a haircut, a nice little juice line, and you'll be ready to go." Noelle said.

"Mmhm." Damien's mumbled.

Noelle picked up his wave brush and began to brush his hair. While she was brushing she filled him in on what had happened over the course of the last few days. The party she planned for Kyla's fiancé was a huge success. That lead to Noelle connecting with a lot of people and that means potential clients, and more clients means more money. All of that was good but Damien getting better was all she wanted.

Damien blinked his eyes a few times and looked around the room. He turned to Noelle and looked at her for a second, "You missed my crown." He said.

"I was getting to it." Noelle said.

Damien held out his arm, "Bring it in."

Noelle put the brush down and cuddle up to Damien's side. Damien rested his hand on her booty, "Where did all of this come from?" He asked.

"Uhh backshots by Damien." Noelle said.

Damien nodded slowly and began palming Noelle's booty cheek in her hand. Noelle giggled softly as he started rhythmically tapping his hand on her butt. Damien managed to keep a straight face the entire time. Noelle sighed and laid her head on his chest. "You gave all of us a scare." She said.

"I scared myself, I didn't know that grief could do that to somebody." Damien said.

"Me either. But you made it through, like a true fighter. Now we gotta focus on keeping you healthy because I don't want you to end up in here again." Noelle said.

"Okay." Damien said.

Damien sighed and looked at his bedside clock, "Is it time to eat baby?" He asked.

"In a little bit. Your Pop is on his way here with some food." Noelle said.

"You two been getting along?" Damien asked.

"Oh yeah, your dad is my new best friend. I've gotten a few embarrassing stories from him about you and I've enjoyed every second of it." Noelle said.

Damien pouted, "He said he wasn't gonna tell those stories anymore." He said.

"Promises can be broken." Noelle said.

Dr. Culver came in and did a check up on Damien to make sure everything was okay. He discussed his previous lab results with him and talked about his recovery once he leaves the hospital. The important thing is to keep the stress to a minimal and maintain a healthy lifestyle. As Dr. Culver was leaving Ron was coming down the hallway with the food. He peeked around the corner and smiled, "You're actually up for a change."