Chapter Forty-One.

Three Years Later

Crawfish season Damien's favorite time of the year, he's been looking forward to this all year long. He and Timmy went out last night and put the their traps out. Today they're gonna go out and see what they got, then they're gonna comeback to the house and have a cookout. Nothing big just a little get together for the family.

Damien was sitting at the foot of his bed putting on his boots when Laila came prancing in the room. "Hi daddy." She said excitedly.

"What's going on baby girl?" Damien asked.

"Uncle Timmy is here." Laila said.

"Thanks baby girl." Damien said.

Laila walked over to the nightstand and picked up Damien's baseball cap. She put the cap on her dad's head, she kissed his cheek and smiled at him. Every time Damien looks at Laila he sees his mom and baby sister looking back at him. It's scary at times but Damien believes that Laila was the angel God assigned to him after losing his mom and sister.

Damien picked Laila up and carried her downstairs to the kitchen where Timmy, little Timmy, and Timmy squared we're standing in front of the refrigerator eating a bowl of grapes.  That's right Timothy and Normani's had kids, twins to be exact. Titus and TJ, and it's so easy to tell them apart.

"Do y'all always have to come to my house and eat up my food?" Damien asked.

"TJ says...yes."

See what I mean?

Damien hugged his nephews and grabbed a bottle of fruit punch out of the refrigerator. Out of the pantry emerged the most beautiful woman in the world, Damien's wife of almost four years. "Good morning beautiful." Damien said.

"Is that my sexy fisherman?" Noelle asked.

"The one and only bring it in mama." Damien said.

Noelle pranced over to Damien and laid a kiss on him. Laila put her hands over TJ and Titus eyes so they didn't have to see Dame and Noelle tongue each other down. Damien pulled away and smacked Noelle on the booty. She hissed at the pain but looked up at Damien with a smirk. "Keep looking at me like that and I won't get out of the house." He said.

"Okay..you guys be safe out there. Need me to pick up anything while I'm at Sam's?" Noelle asked.

"Can you get the big packs of the Hawaiian rolls for me mama?" Damien asked.

"I got you babe." Noelle said.

Out of nowhere Damien and Noelle started dancing in the kitchen. Timmy rolled his eyes and leaned against the counter. "Bobby and Whitney break it up so we can go." He said.

"Alright mama I gotta go but I'll see you later." Damien said.

Damien kissed both of his girls before going outside and getting in his truck. Once Timmy got the boys situated in their seats they were good to go. This was a bit of a special day for Timmy, he was taking his boys on their first crawfish trip. Timmy didn't have moments like this with his father but his grandfather did things like this with him. Now Timmy gets to do this with his children which is amazing.