Two

Stoke POV

Stokeley: fine I'll make up with him rn but I'll tell you I'm not taking him with me.

I walk up to Jahseh room and open the door knob silently...

Stokeley: Jahseh?

Jahseh: I'm okay you can leave..

I start walking to his bed and I see his red puffy eyes.

Stokeley: I'm sorry Jahseh... i didn't mean to make you cry..

I knew Craig was behind the door hearing me.

Jahseh: it doesn't matter stoke!!! Just go!! Damn it!!

I start walking out the room but Craig told me to go apologize until he forgives me I roll my eyes and head back to his bed, I don't sit near his bed I just stood up.

Stokeley: I really am truly sorry... I don't like seeing you cry..

Jahseh: I told you to leave!! You just keep on breaking me piece by piece!!!!

Stokeley: look I-

I didnt even finish my sentence and Jahseh throws me his pillow harshly... I then throw it back to him and he gets up.. he ready to fight.

Jahseh: Go Now!!!

Stokeley: MAN FUCK YOU BITCH AINT NO POINT IN APOLOGIZING IF YOU GON ACT LIKE THIS, THIS WHY I AINT WANT YOU TO GO WITH ME NO WHERE, YOUR TO DAMN ATTA-

the first swing was from Jahseh he gets on top of me and I grab his hands I start swinging to his face and he punches me back and Craig opens the door to see me hitting Jahseh and Jahseh hitting back Craig grabs me and leads me out the door and leaves Jahseh in his room.

Craig: what the hell stoke? I heard you! Your just making him more sad.

Stokeley: he didn't accept my apology... and I got mad cause he kept on yelling at me and threw a pillow at my face... whatever I'm leaving I need to take a walk to calm down.

Craig: where you walking too?

Stokeley: the park near us...

Craig: okay be safe!! and come back and apologize to Jahseh.. I can hear him sobbing...

Stokeley: whatever...

Like some hours later I was still walking and I decided to go back home as I get home I see Jahseh watching his anime shit... I didn't feel like apologizing to him there is not point but then I see Craig and I turn around and start heading to the living room, I don't say nothing to Jahseh I just resumed on my phone on some game until I feel Jahseh eyes on me.. it felt uncomfortable so I got up.

Jahseh: are you gonna apologize?

Stokeley: you should be the one to apologize...bitch...

I start heading to my room to be followed by Jahseh... I know we are gonna fight again I open my room door and Jahseh comes in my room with me... I roll my eyes and grab my pajamas... and head to the bathroom.. Jahseh sits on my bed I come out of the bathroom.

Jahseh:Stokeley I miss you...

Stokeley: alright... I'm sorry for letting you cry... now go to bed Jahseh.

Jahseh: Stokeley I haven't seen you all day!!

Stokeley: I know and I'm sorry about that.. and leaving you it's just that you umm... you come with me everywhere.

Jahseh: can I sleep with you Stokeley?

Stokeley: no..go to bed.

Jahseh: BUT I HAVENT SEEN YOU ALL DAY STOKEY!!!!!!

Stokeley: chill Jahseh...

Jahseh: IM NOT GONNA CALM DOWN!!!

Stokeley: OKAY FINE GOD DAMN IT YOU CAN SLEEP WITH ME OKAY?!!!!!!!

Jahseh: S-Stokeley....

There go Jahseh crying again... i grab him and put him on my bed.

Stokeley : sorry now go to sleep...

Jahseh: I want to hug you... I want you to wrap your arms around me for I can feel safe.

Stokeley: not today...

Jahseh: NOW STOKELEY!!!

I turn around and hug Jahseh, he comes close to me and puts his head on my chest he wraps his arms and legs around me, I have no space because of him, I roll my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Craig: wake up Stokeley!! We going to camp!!

Jahseh then launches his head up.

Jahseh : Camp?

Craig: wait why are you in Stokeleys bed!?

Stokeley: cause he didn't want to leave me alone, Now where we going?

Craig: camp for 6 days, pack 6 clothes and a bathing suit or some shit to go in a lake.

Stokeley: okay.
—————————————-
To be continued.