Seven

If only Jahseh knows that I'll be leaving with my friends for 20 days I should just tell him about it but then he would want to come with me I really don't want him to come with me I'll finally be free from him for a bit. I'll just not tell him.

*1 week before Christmas*

It was finally the day I was gonna meet my friends I was leaving early cause it's far away and Jahseh, so I headed to bed and Jahseh joined me I quickly hugged him and he laid his head on my chest, I fell asleep, some hours later, I woke up to my phone vibrating under my pillow I didn't put a alarm for Jahseh can't hear I got up slowly to not wake Jahseh up I placed a pillow on Jahseh arms for he can hug it and headed to the bathroom and brush my teeth I take my toothbrush and toothpaste and put it in my luggage I had put my luggage in my closet for Jahseh not to notice, I call a taxi to drive me to my friends house witch is like 6 hours away, I know it would be long so I get out of my house and wait till the taxi comes and picks me up I get back in the house and make me some coffee and I eat some cookies Craig had gotten the other day I head out and the taxi is there I put my luggage in the car and head in I tell the driver where my location was and he nodded yes and we headed off I fell asleep, six hours already past and I finally made it to my friends I then gave the driver the money and walked in the house and all of them was happy to see me, I greeted them I think in my mind I'm finally free.

Jahseh POV

I woke up at 10am in the morning without Stokeley I hated when he didn't wake me up I got up and headed to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and then headed to the kitchen I saw Craig and the others but not Stokeley.

Jahseh: where is Stokeley?

Craig: he will be back soon. I don't know where he went.

Jahseh: okay.

I went to eat with the others really missing Stokeley after I was done eating I went straight to my room I tried calling him like 20 times but no answer then I texted him telling him where he was and when would be back.

*10 days later*

Craig POV

I woke up to things being thrown I heard glass breaking it was very earlier so I woke up and decided to check it out I saw rob and trunks wake up to as they follow me to the noise we quickly realized it was in Jahseh room as we all entered in his room we saw glass everywhere his bed was messed up his whole room was messy everything thrown on the floor I then saw Jahseh with a glass I think he was hurting himself his arms where filled with blood as soon as I realized this I grabbed Jahseh out of his room he tried to hit me but trunks and rob helped me with a few screams and punches later, we finally made it to the living room Jahseh looked like a mess his eyes where red and puffy his eyes seemed liked he hasent sleep his hair was everywhere, then he started to scream real loud I then realized that we needed Stokeley here to calm him down I told rob and trunks to hold him down and to be careful cause Jahseh really gets mad, I then start dialing his number I waited until he answered until I called him the 5th time he answered.

Craig: Where are you!!!!!!!?

Stokeley: I'm 6 hours away at my friends house, can you quiet down.

Craig: I CAN- JAHSEH CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!, HURRY YOUR ASS OVER HERE STOKELEY BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT YOU NOW!!!!

I then hanged up and tried to calm Jahseh, I grabbed his arm and I see he had been cutting himself, he has been hurting himself. I get a text from Stokeley.

Stokeley: I'm in the taxi now. Thought I was gon have a good vacation but not anymore, but I'll make it back in 6 hours.

Craig: okay tell the taxi driver to drive a bit fast!! 

I then try to calm down Jahseh as he tries to get out of rob and trunks arm, hopefully Stokeley hurries up.

—————————————————————-
To be continued