Eight

Craig POV

I then try to calm down Jahseh as he tries to get out of rob and trunks arm, hopefully Stokeley hurries up.

6 hours later*

Finally I see a taxi park in our drive way I see Stokeley come out he gets his luggage and heads in the house Jahseh just been crying while rob and trunks are rubbing his back he has been like this for more than 6 hours, Stokeley comes in. Jahseh then looks up to see Stokeley he seems to calm down a bit, but Stokeley looks pissed as he ignores Jahseh and heads right to his room he slams the door and Jahseh gets up with still tears in his eyes and heads to Stokeleys room, I sigh in relief cause all Jahseh was talking about is how he wanted Stokeley and stuff, I didn't want to know what was gonna happen since Stokeley seems pissed off because he finally got away from Jahseh.

In Stokeley room*

Authors POV

Jahseh: Why didn't you wake me up to go with you?

Stokeley ignored Jahseh as he gives him the silent treatment he unpacks his stuff very harshly slamming everything.

Jahseh: I-I missed you so m-much

Jahseh says In tears.

Jahseh:Why S-Stokeley? T-talk..

Stokeley: can't even enjoy my vacation because of you.

Stokeley was now in the bathroom putting his stuff away.

Jahseh: I-I Dont g-get it y-you could have l-let me go with y-you?

Stokeley: I didn't want to go with you cause I wanted to spend time with my friends alone, you would be a bother always coming next to me like attached to me I didn't want that. You would be a bother.

Jahseh: B-but stoke!

Stokeley: I don't have time for this you ruined my vacation.

Jahseh: Ive-Ive been h-hurting myself because Y-you left!!!

Stokeley: what?!

Jahseh: I-I SAID I CUT MY W-WRIST!!!

Stokeley: why did you do that?!

Jahseh: B-BECAUSE I MISSED Y-YOU!!! AND I-IT EASED M-MY PAIN!!

Stokeley: Don't do that, LET ME SEE!!

I get near Jahseh and pull up his sleeves to see cuts all over his arms.

Stokeley: don't hurt yourself just because of me Jahseh.

Jahseh: s-sorry stoke I just can't h-help it.

Stokeley: come on then.

Stokeley picks Jahseh up and carries him to bed he snuggles with him he is still kinda mad he didn't spend a good Christmas and he realized that Craig an the others are leaving to downtown tomorrow he groans cause he won't do nothing and just be stuck with Jahseh while Jahseh was now cuddle up all on Stokeley while snoring lightly, so Stokeley fell asleep until the next day.

*the next day*

Craig: either way we leaving you guys.

Stokeley: yea well have a good break!

Craig: text me or call if you need anything!

Rob: Stay safe and get along!!!

Trunks: don't do anything to hurt each other!

Even though Craig and the others felt a bit insecure about leaving them there they still left they hoped that things will go well and nothing would happen between the two well at least nothing to fighting,heartbreak etc.they soon left.

Stokeley POV

I sigh to myself hoping that I would last to try not to get in trouble with jah these whole 10 days I then close the door and turn away I quickly back away cause Jahseh was behind me he way to close I got scared.

Jahseh: What are we gonna do Stokeley?

I try to step back but I have no where to go cause the door behind me I lay my hand on Jahseh chest and gently push him away for I can get threw I then start walking away.

Stokeley: I don't know.

As I walk away Jahseh grabs my arm and then he intertwines our hands together so now we holding hands and I'm not tryin to get mad cause he already annoying.

Jahseh: Stokeyyyy!!

Stokeley: what do you wanna do Jahseh?

Jahseh: I wanna snuggle and watch One piece!

Stokeley: can't you just snuggle with your Stitch plushie?

Jahseh: b-but stoke I want to snuggle with you! P-please stokeyyyy!!

Stokeley: Well I don't wanna snuggle Jahseh!

I said as I started to walk away from him he then grabbed at my arm pulling me back.

Stokeley: Jahseh-

Jahseh: STOKELEY PLEASE!!

Stokeley: no...I said no.

Jahseh: your so..your so STUPID!!!

Stokeley: agh...so annoying..no wonder nobody want you.

Jahseh: w-what?!

Jahseh POV

I said as I slap Stokeley across the face he looks at me for a few seconds as tears where falling off my eyes...he then walks away...while I'm shedding tears..

———————————————
To be continued 💛