Twenty

Stokeley POV

Jahseh turned around and pushed me out the door.

Stokeley: Wait Jahseh!
~

Stokeley: Jahseh PLEASE Open this door!

Jahseh: Not until you apologize Stokeley, and you have food with you, and I want a stitch plushie too.

Stokeley: Alright, I'll get it for you just open this door!

Jahseh gets up from the bed and opens the door slightly.

Jahseh: So you thought I was gonna let you in that easily? Get my shit first.

Jahseh slams the door and laughs evilly and loudly.

Stokeley: Bitch.

Stokeley mumbles as he grabs the car keys and heads out the door to go get Jahseh shit.
~

Stokeley decided to get Jahseh's stitch plushie first, then his steak from ihop.
~

I knock on Jahseh room door.

Jahseh: Who?!

Stokeley: It's Stokeley, now open the door.

Stokeley's POV

I hear Jahseh footsteps come closer.

Jahseh: So...are you going to apologize?

Stokeley: Jahseh..I'm so fucking sorry for screaming at you, you just were asking for too much and I couldn't deal with it, I'll try to be more patient and deal with your mood swings.
Now open the door love.

Jahseh opens the door, My eyes soften but I didn't realize what had happened next because it was quick all I felt was a pain in my stomach and Jahseh on top of me lowkey choking me, I felt tear stains on my cheek, Jahseh was crying. He punched me, and all I can do was stare I didn't know why he was crying, it wasn't no big deal.

Jahseh: T-That wasn't the apology I w-was looking for!! I-I wanted you to apologize about all the shit you put me through!! For brea-king my heart..numerous times!! For all the pain I went through!! A-and to tell me if you really love m-me, cause the only time you really l-love me is when we are having s-sex!!

Stokeley: Jahseh I-

Jahseh: I'm so fucking stressed out Stokeley...I can't even tell Craig and the others, I'm all alone Stokeley.

—————————
Tbc♥️