Color chart//Tamashiiro Clan

I'm not sure which cover to useee and it's low key v frustrating me ((:

• Primary colors (red blue yellow): Of importance, useful, necessary.

• Orange:  happy, on a high of sorts.
• Green: Calm, soothing, at peace with everything.
• Violet: Majorly confused, slightly annoyed.

• Red Orange: Mad, pissed off, out of control.
• Yellow Green: Calm before the storm, hurt, emotional or sad.
• Blue Violet: Anxious, jumpy, paranoid, scared.

•Brown: Tired, ran over, feeling used.

• Neutral colors (white black grey): Tired, without emotion, useless, apathetic

TAMASHIIRO CLAN
Tamashi meaning soul and iro meaning color

The Tamashiiro clan are generally peaceful but are often seen as outcasts, which is one of the reasons they almost never leave their large compound.
A Tamashiiro is identified by their signature white hair and a small tattoo on each of their cheeks. They are named after the color of their soul, each soul has a different color at birth. Their colors are determined by their eye color, because 'eyes are the windows to the soul'. No Tamashiiro has the exact same eye color. The tattoos on their cheeks are colored in the shade of their name and are the shape of their desire. Main branch members are identified by stitches on their bodies. They get the stitches when they are of age 10 and can choose any design they want, the string color however must be the shade of their name. Even though they are separated by the branches, all the Tamashiiro treat each other equally.

Tamashiiro are often prone to mental instability, which is one reason why they are seen as outcasts. If they wish to become ninja then they will have to go through a daily genjutsu that will keep their inner demons from coming out and making them go crazy. Kind of like a medication.
The Tamashiiro have been known to become absolutely ruthless and majorly sadistic if angered, which is  why they usually are trained to be patient at a very young age.
The Tamashiiro do not have any kekkei genkei but they do hold above average chakra. Only a small percentage of the clan members actually become ninjas.