Quatre

👁‍🗨 👁‍🗨 👁‍🗨

n ō k o n

I stood by the village gates, my hand gripping my small grey back pack filled with clothes and first aid. Soon enough I see our client stalking towards me, a scowl on his sun tanned wrinkled face. His eyes narrowed down at me, "You're that girl that ran out on me!" He exclaimed, his dark eyes glaring. I let out a serene smile filled with green*, "I am terribly sorry about that mister, it appeared as though I needed to start my medication earlier than planned."

He scrutinised me before huffing and turning his attention away from me. The rest of my team mates slowly appeared, their eyes widening as they saw me. "Nōkon! Are you okay now?" Sakura asked worriedly, her forest eyes shimmering as they looked towards my bandaged thigh. "Do not fret over me Sakura, I am green, at peace," I say lazily, my half lidded eyes looking around hazily. The corners of my lips were turned upward and I let out a giggle as a pretty butterfly landed on my nose for a second. "Uh Nōkon? Are you sure you're okay?" Naruto whispered loudly, it was as though he were speaking normally instead of whispering. "I am orange*!" I laugh and spin around in a circle, enjoying the cool air on my face.

"Hn she's high on something," Sasuke grumbled as he caught sight of my slightly tinted red eyes. "What?!" Both Naruto and Sakura yell as they gaze between me and the Uchiha. "I didn't know Nōkon was the type to do drugs..." Sakura trailed off, her brows furrowing as she stared at my figure intensely.

It was then that our client stepped forward, "She said something about medication, I better not die because of this brat or else you all will be in big trouble!" He scowled. Naruto glared at him, "What was that old man? You think my team mate's gonna cause trouble!? Well the only one causing trouble is you!" He yelled, pointing childishly at the old man. It was then that Kakashi appeared, a sheepish aura around him. Naruto and Sakura rounded on him instantly and berated him for being late. Kakashi ignored them and turned to me, "Are you alright now Nōkon? You took the genjutsu?" I smiled dreamily and nodded, my head bobbing up and down. The older man accepted my response and turned to the others with a bright grin, "Then let's take off! Remember to be alert and don't slack off."

We got attacked by a puddle.

The green and orange left me in an instant as I saw my teacher get torn apart by rusted chains and two unknown ninja. My dark eyes were wide as blue violet* spread through me, channeling through my veins like ice cold blood.

My pale lip trembled and my clammy hand wrapped around my knife as I took a stance next to the bridge builder. "Tazuna stay behind m-me!" Sakura yelled out, mimicking my stance. I saw Sasuke fighting head to head with one of ninja and and another heading for Naruto. I felt time slow and could hear my own heavy breathing, my heart beat thumping in my ears. A splash of red orange*covered my vision and suddenly everything came back into focus.

"They've been badly cut up but they're still alive, don't worry," I heard an older male voice announce. I blinked and looked up to see my dead teacher. "Kakashi? I thought you died?" I questioned, my thin brows furrowing as I thought hard on what could've happened. "Ah, no need to worry about me Nōkon! Just take a break for now, meditate for a bit while I get some answers of out these guys," Kakashi smiled, jabbing a thumb back at the tied up (and bandaged) rogue nin. My team were huddled together next to them, conversing urgently and sending a glance towards me every now and then. I shrugged it off and went to sit on a near by rock.

Crossing my legs, I fiddled with my stretchy black pants. They rose up towards my waist and were secured by three buttons. My two brown ninja pouches on either side of my hips pressed against me. My blue shirt was tucked into my pants and the long sleeves on it covered my hands. It was then that I noticed the small blood stains on the ends. I brought it closer to my face and tried to process what I was seeing. "You saved me, dattebayo. You attacked the enemy ninja and saved me," a boyish voice resounded from in front of me.

My dark blue eyes met the sky and it was as though I saw the heavens above. I sat dazed for a couple seconds before realizing that Naruto stood in front of me with a sincere smile, "Thanks for saving me Nōkon!" He cheered. I felt a warm feeling inside my chest.

It was...

It was pink. 

What's pink? I've never felt it before! "Nōkon, come on! We're gonna get left behind 'ttebayo!" Naruto called, grabbing my hand and following the rest of the team. I felt pink again.

Sakura, who had put as much space between me and her as possible, sat next to me as we crossed the body of water. Tazuna has confessed to lying to our village yet Kakashi insisted on helping him out. Why?
I shook my head as I felt a migraine coming.

I was thinking too hard about things. The pink had faded but I still had no clue what it was. I felt violet* overpower everything. Why did he continue to protect this old drunken man? Why did I feel pink? What is pink? What happened when I saved Naruto?

I had so many questions yet no actual answers. It frustrated me to no ends. The violet turned a reddish tinge. Red violet* mixed with the original color. Was this frustration? Annoyance?

I was knocked out of my thoughts as the boat hit the land roughly. "This is as far as I take you, good luck," the man who brought us across said before disappearing into the ominous mist. Team 7 looked around before they started walking once again, with myself trailing behind. My back pack felt heavy on my shoulders the longer we walked through the humid forest. Naruto threw his kunai at random objects, his senses on high alert. I tuned out Sakura's scolding and Sasuke's taunting when I got a whiff of a metallic scent.

"GET DOWN!"

I was slow to react and felt a stinging pain burn my shoulder as the tanned bridge builder shoved me to the side. Hot sticky blood gushed from a deep wound on my shoulder, the shirt ripped and quickly staining with the thick liquid. "Nōkon! We have to wrap that quickly-" Sakura was cut off by a deep menacing laugh.

We all trained our sights on the murderous man in front of us, his muscles rippling as he stood on a large sword embedded in the trunk of a tree. "Well if it isn't Kakashi Hatake, the Copy Cat," he chuckled darkly, his eyes flashing dangerously as they caught side of my wound.

"So the rumors were true. The Copy Cat is leading not only a four man squad, but with a main branch Tanaka as the weak extra! Ha! This will be almost too easy!"

»did I have all week to write this? Yes. Did I? No. I'm a procrastinator ok, I got a summer assignment to do bUt aM I gOnNa????

Aot s3 is out and I am ready to get fucked uppppp

AlSO ASTRO MADE THEIR COMEBACK AND IM SO HAPPY AND THEYRE PRECIOUS AND AHHHHH

LOOK AT MY CHILDREN I LOVE THEM SM

Green= calm n content
Orange= happy
Blue violet= scared
Red orange= anger or out of control
Violet= confused
Pink=???
Red violet=???
What do you think pink and red violet mean? 👀
-Joh