chapter 5 the occult book

Monday came around,lincoln still had his black eye.he wore his new outfit to school. In the halls he gave off a vibe to the other kids of hatred and creepinist.

Lincoln walked into the cafeteria for lunch. He saw his goth friend sitting at a table. Lincoln walked over there taking a seat. They were all in shock to see lincoln's black eye. “God lincoln bro what happened to your eye” peter asked. “ Well i played a prank my dad he thought i was a demon so he beat me up” replied lincoln. “Hey nice style you look pretty gothic.” confessed reene. “thank my sister help me with it” smiled lincoln. “ Hey lincoln were going to the library after school wanna join” asked renee. “Yes sure what type of books we gonna get” asked lincoln. “Were gonna get some books like edgar allan poe,H.P lovecraft,bram stoker” responded  peter. “cool those are lucy's favorite author” lincoln said. The end of the school day arrived lincoln and his friend exited out the front doors. “ You guy ready to go” renee asked the gang “yes” they replied. The group began their way to the library. About 10 minute later they entered the front entrance of the library. “ So where are these book are at” lincoln wondered.

“They are down on the bottom floor,could you get them for us please lincoln” asked renne. “sure” he shrugged his shoulder then went downstair to the bottom floor. As the boy got to the bottom of the steps he noticed that the room gave off a very creepy feeling. The room was dimly lit by a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. Any other source of light came from a ray of sunlight coming from a window. “This is so creepy” lincoln thought. The boy crept across the room the darkness made his heart race faster. All of a sudden he  walked into a table.

Lincoln moaned in pain as his eye adjusted to the darkness.

He became aware of the table

“ stupid table” lincoln shouted.

But then something on the table

Caught his attention it was a brown leather book with a blackstar on the cover. “What is this” lincoln wondered,he picked up the book he examined the cover. He opened it up to the first page of the book where a pentagram was illustrated. The sight of the satanic symbol  frighted teen making him jump causing him to drop the book. Lincoln look over his shoulder with pariona. He picked up the book and race back upstairs where renee and the others were at table waiting for him. “Lincoln wheres the books at” asked kevin. Lincoln caught his breath he began to explain what happened. “ Okay i was walking down stairs. When i got down  there i was creeped out by the darkness, as i walked in the dark i bumped into the table”. “so you came back because you got scared of a table” amanda teased. “No what scared me wasn't the table the book on the table scared me”said lincoln show them the book he found.

“Woah cool book” commented peter, “No it's not peter” argued lincoln. “Why isn't lincoln” asked renee “because  i think it's a satanic book” he told them.

Renee took the book out of lincoln hand and began flipping through the pages. “My god guys he’s right it has like occult spells” she said.  Renee slammed the book shut as she did lincoln knowtice a devilish smile appears on amanda's face, she next suggested something. “I know what  to do with this book”.

“BURN IT” lincoln suggested, amanda rolled her eyes “No dude were going to pick a spell to see if this crap is real” proposed amanda.  “WHAT NO THAT'S NOTHING TO PLAY AROUND WITH” protested renee.

“Come on please we're just going to do it for research purposes” amanda begged renee. Renee gave into her friends begging “Fine we will do it only once” she said. Amanda jump with joy “Just remember mandy  if this shit is true we are burning this book ok”.

The excited girl nodded with agreement.  “Okay lincoln since you found the book you get to pick the spell for us to do” renee told lincoln. He  flipped through the page he stopped at a page where it look like the how to summon a entity that look like a goblin with ensizers it was title nosfer “How about this  we can summon a spirit named nosfer” insested lincoln. “Okay guys we meet at the highschool parking lot 7 okay don't be late” ordered renee. The group nodded their heads in agreement.  The sun set and the moon rose. Lincoln loud in the dead of night quietly snuck out of his house with the occult book he found at the library. He made a mad dash to meet renee and the others at the high school. 10 minutes later he met up with them. “Okay lincoln did you bring the book” amanda asked with suspense. “yeah i brought it”answered lincoln. He looked down at the book then said “god forgive me for what i'm about to do”.