Chapter 2

Midoriya's pov

I woke up to Todoroki's nose still touching mine.Usually we would have bonded by now but i am to shy.I have no idea why i have these thoughts of him but they make me more shy but also wants to get closer to him.

I get up and walk into the wood looking for food.When i came back Todoroki was sitting up and looking at me.Kachan was still asleep.I set a rabbit in front of todoroki and another by Kacchan and nudged him awake.

When he woke up he growled at me and almost scratched my nose but i jumped back and walked over to todoroki who was giving Kaxchan a evil glare that could kill someone.I nudged him and he looked at me and i nudged the rabbit closer to him.

He gave me a confused look and then understood.He ate the rabbit and i ate mine.I felt Kacchan's glare on me while i ate but i ignored it.Todoroki finished first and watched me eat mine fascinated by the way i ate my food.I didn't find it creepy at all even tho i usually would.

I finished and walked over to the river and cleaned myself off.

"Are we ready to go, "i asked coming back to the boys.

" Yeah what ever, "Kacchan said looking away.

" Yeah lets go, "Todoroki said.I ran off into the direction that the clan was in and everyone else followed.When we got there the guards checked over there papers and nodded to the gate opener guy and he let us in.

We were welcomed by a small white dog.I knew him right away it was Nezu the clan leader.

" Hello Mr.Nezu sir, "i said wagging my tail.

" Oh Izuku welcome, "He said.

" Hey, "Bakugou said with a annoyed tone.

" Hello Bakugou,"Nezu said, "and hello Todoroki..there is just one slight problem i have to talk to you boys about."

" What is it, "i said.

" We only have 2 den homes open, "he said.

" That's ok i can live with Midoriya, "Todoroki said.

" Let me guess you two are mates, "he said.I nodded and he chuckled.

" My Guard Kirishima will show you to your den, "he said motioning a all red dog with spikey hair over.Bakugou tackled the guard and bit into the nape of his neck and the guard bit into his.

" Oh boy, "i said face palming.

" Not in the middle of town boys, "Nezu said breaking them up.

" Follow me to your dens then, "Kirishima said running to the dens.

" He's excited, "Todoroki said.

" Yeah now lets go, "i said running after him jumping over taller dogs.Being fast helps me jump higher.We made it to the first den and todoroki and i claimed it as ours and Bakugou and Kirishima went to his cave for alone time.

" So when-, "todoroki said but i cut him off.

" When im ready but im to shy right now, "i said in a shakey voice.