Chapter 4

Izuku's pov

After sleeping non stop for 3 days to heal and todoroki not being near me.I woke up feeling warm and safe.Todoroki was actually cuddling with me while i slept.I was happy.

His sleeping face was so calm.I purred when he played with my hair.His eyelids slowly opened showing me his gorgeous eyes.I blushed as he leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips.I wanted more so i leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss.He happily kissed back.Our lips danced together as we kissed.

I broke the kiss to breathe and todo whinnied missing my lips touch.I burrowed my face into his neck sniffing his scent glands.I calmed down at the scent of him.He kissed my cut up arm as i smelt him.

"Your so beautiful, "he said laying his head on mine.My tail wagged at what he said.

" I wish i could show the world you are mine, "He said stroking my tail.I moaned because my wolf parts are so sensitive.

" Not..now..Todo~Kun, "I said moaning at his touch.

" I know bunny~, "he said in a flirty manner.

" I really want you but im not ready i want to wait for us to share our heat/rut so we can be one with each other properly, "I said lifting my head and looking at my mate.

" Ill wait for as long as you want beautiful, "He cooed.

" Lets go greet our new pack  mates, "I said jumping off the bed and grabbing clean clothes.

" First you wash up then i will then we can go my sweet, "he said throwing me a towel.

" Every time you talk to me you don't have to give me a cute nickname im a fierce wolf, "i said catching the towel.

" What ever you say bunny, "he said walking up to me and kissing me.

" I like the nicknames...do you not, "he asked.

" No i do but i want to be treated like a wolf not an omega, "i said shaking at the word Omega.

"I see you as more than an omega and a wolf...i see you as my light in all the darkness...it only has been a week but i feel like i have known you for years, " he said.

"I feel the same my cute little kitty, "i said rubbing his ears.

" Hey im not little, "he said standing up straight trying not to moan at my touch.I leave and walk into the cave bathroom giggling at him.