Chapter 11 kids

Izuku's pov

In the hospital i saw kirashima and saw he was pregnant.I got excited and we both hugged each other.

"how long, "i asked.

" Actually today is my due date, "he said.

" Wait really today is my due date, "i said.

" Yeah i know bakugou told me..triplets, "he said smiling.

" Yeah how many for you, "i asked.

" Lets just say 4 or 5 we aren't exactly sure but its about that many, "he said.

" Wow we could have our baby's be best friends, "i said.

" Yes i would love that, "he said.

" Well good luck my good friend,"i said.

" Yeah good luck, "he said.Todoroki drags me away.

I laid in the bed pushing.One baby came out and then the other and then the last one.We smiled.

" Izu, Luna, Fang..."is what i told them to put on there birth certificates.Todoroki held Luna while i held Fang and Izu.Bakugou came in and smiled at me."How's kirashima, "i asked handing bakugou fang.

" The delivery was successfull and it was 4 little babies there named Maggie, Danny, Esra, Hanna, So two girls and two boys, "he said rocking fang in his arms.

" Im happy for you bakugou, "i said.

" I'm happy for you as well izuku, "he smiled.

15 years later

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY, IZU, HANNA, LUNA, ESRA, FANG, AND MAGGIE, "everyone yelled as the 15 year olds blew out the candles.

Danny has red spikey hair, Hanna has straight blonde hair, Maggie has curly red hair, and Esra has curly blondish red hair and they all have red eyes, Esra is the shortest 5'3 and Maggie is the tallest at 5'5, Danny is 5'4 and so is Hanna.

Izu is 5'6, Fang is 5'7, Luna is 5'4, Luna has white and green straight hair.Fang has pink spikey hair, Izu has green curly hair, Fang has green and blue eyes, Luna has blue and grey eyes, izu has blue eyes.Izu acts like todoroki, Luna acts like izuku, and fang acts like bakugou(don't ask).

Danny acts like Izuku, Hanna acts like uraraka, Maggie acts like Kirashima, and Ezra acts like Bakugou and kirashima.

Fang and Danny are dating and so are Maggie and Izu.Everything was happy until I got sick.I got really sick where we had to celebrate the birthday in the hospital in a room i was staying in.

I loved the attention.We all ate cake.They all opened gifts and left.Even todoroki left.I felt alone but knew i needed to stay here.The doctor came in and told me i only had a few days to live.I sighed and called todoroki and told him.

He rushed to the hospital with the kids.

Fang is an alpha, Izu a beta, and Luna a alpha, Danny an omega, Maggie a beta, Hanna a alpha, Ezra a alpha.

Todoroki was crying and he called bakugou to tell him and also my mom, my dad, uraraka, and Iida.Everyone showed up and we all talked about the good times and everyone was crying.

I passed out and everyone freaked out but the nurse just told them to let me sleep.When i woke up everyone was asleep.Todoroki was sleeping on the bed in wolf form.I started crying quietly.

"Mommy..., "Fang said.

" Yes baby, "i said whipping my tears away.

" I never say this but i really love you and will miss you, "he said then crawled on me and hugged me.I cried into his chest not wanting to leave him.I held him close and he stroked my ears crying as well.We felt two big arms wrap around us.

" Don't cry its gonna be ok, "Shoto said nuzzling us.We all stayed close.

~end of the day~

Everyone said there goodbyes and that they love me and will miss me.We all knew i wasn't gonna make it through the night.Todoroki stayed holding me close.I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep that i wasn't gonna wake up from.Everything was dark but then i saw a gate.It was a bright light and then i saw a man.

" Hello i am Trimal, i am an angel and im here to take you to heaven, "he said holding out his hand.I looked back and said goodbye and took his hand.