Chapter 3

Shoto's pov

I was walking the border of the pack/clan when i saw my father glaring at me.I growled at him and he came at me pinning me to the ground.He was in wolf form while i was in human form.Izuku ran to me an i told him to stop.

"So this is your mate, "My dad said.

" Leave him alone, "i said.

" Only if i see who is the strongest of the two, "He said smirking at me.

" Why the hell would i do that, "i said pushing him off.

" Cuz if you don't i will kill him, "he said turning human and grabbing Izuku by the neck.Izuku didn't flinch he just glared at my dad.

" Fine, "i said.

" Meet at the clearing in 5 minutes, "He said turning wolf and running off.

" Lets go, "Izuku said grabbing my hand.

" Do not go easy on me..i need to see if you can protect me from myself, "he said walking me into the woods.

" I don't want to hurt you, "i said.

" Don't worry i heal fast, "he said smiling at me.We walked to the clearing seeing my dad and my siblings.Izuku let go of my hand and turned into his wolf form and walked to one side.I turned into my wolf form and glared at my dad.

" On your mark..get set...go, "my oldest sister said.Izuku charged at me.I moved making him hit the tree.He shook it off and charged again.I moved again.This time he stopped himself.

" What are you doing fight me...Show me you have the power to protect me.., "he said charging again.I moved and said,

" i cant hurt you i love you."

"Show him he cant control you, " he said.That played through my head and i attacked Izuku knowing what he meant.Izuku jumped on my back and jumped off onto my dad and he bit into his throat.I ran and charged at my dad and knocked him over.My siblings cheered.We both walked away leaving my dad scared.

We walked back to the den and i turned human and so did Izuku.I kissed his head and he smiled.I saw his hand was scratched up.I wrapped up his hand and arm and let him rest.

Ik its short but my dumb ass self is working on 4 books at once.