Chapter 6

Izuku's pov

I woke up to a knock on my cave.I got up ruffled my hair and slipped out of bed without waking todoroki.I turned into a wolf so i looked kinda normal.I walked to the edge of the cave.I saw a wolf with lighter fur than mine and joyful eyes.

I ran to the wolf and tackled her.She tackled back.We licked each other's faces.We turned human to show it was inko his mother.She hugged me tight and i gladly squeezed back.

"I missed you, "i said.

" Its been a week baby...i missed you too, "she said starting to tear up.I smiled at her and kissed her head.

" Have you seen your father, "she asked.I shook my head no.

" That man, "she chuckled.I chuckled as well.

" Wait a minute, "she said and then she starts sniffing me.

" W..what, "i ask.

" You smell like a alpha has been rubbing up against you, "she says.

" Ehehe..about that, "i say.

" That would be my scent, "Todoroki says walking out of the den and hugging me from behind sniffing my scent gland on my neck.

" Todorokii, "i said embarrassed.He just hummed which made my neck vibrate.

" Well are you gonna introduce me or what, "my mother ask."

This is todoroki my mate, "i say.

" Mate who doesn't get to claim him, "todoroki pouts.

" Why is that, "she ask tilting her head.My face turns really red.

" Cuz hes to shy, "todoroki says.

" Oh izuku your gonna have to do it sooner or later cuz in a few days you..., "she says.I put my hand over her mouth before she finishes.

" In a few days what, "todoroki ask.

" N..nothing, "i say.My mom bites my hand and i jerk it back.

" Mom, "i say watching my hand begin to drip small drops of blood on the green grass..Todoroki holds back his    protective self.

" Sorry...anyways later today around 6 we are having a family hunt, me, you, your father, and todoroki here, "she says smiling.

" Wow really, "i asked.

" Yes really, "she says.

" Ok we will be ready, "i said.

" See you then, "she says then walks away.Todoroki drags me into the cave and wraps up my hand.He kisses my hand and drags me back to the bed and sets me down." In a few days what is happening, "he says in his alpha voice.My omega side wants to commit but i didn't want him to know so i shook my head no.He growled.

" Tell me my omega or you will get punished, "he says once again in his alpha voice.My ears go flat as i shake my head no.

" Tell me izuku, "he says in a alpha protective manner.

" I..um..uh.., "i say.

" You what izu hmm, "he says.He nibbles on my neck.

" I go..into..heat...if you don't mark me, "i mumble.

" Do you wanna go into heat, "he ask still nibbling on my neck.

" Not really cuz my omega side will kick in and i'll want nothing but sex with you and it will trigger your rut and you will cum in me and ill get pregnant and im not ready for children what if im a bad parent what if they die by my care, "i start to ramble.He bites my sensitive spot making me stop talking and moan.

" So when are we gonna get to me marking and claiming your ass, "he says in a sexy alpha voice.It makes my omega immediately take control and submit.

" What time is it, "i ask.

" About 2, "he say rubbing my scent gland.

" Then what are you waiting for wolf boy claim me, "i say in my sexy omega voice.His ears perk up and his tail starts to wag.

" Your as good as mine, "he says stroking my tail.

Should i do the smut seen
Vote
1-yes
2-no