Chapter 5

Tbh even tho this story is short i forgot what chapter it was like 10 times and since i started writing this at 2 am i put 01 and had to correct it to 10 im super tired but will not rest till i edit.

Me after rereading this after months-Wait but this chapter is 5 not 10

Izuku's pov

I took Todoroki and dragged him almost to everyone who was in the pack.I made two good friends already.Iida and Uraraka.Both of them were mates but i was just happy to see another omega other than , kirashima, bakugou's mate who is also now my friend.

I think todoroki hates me talking to other alpha's cuz he glares dead at them while i greet them and they run off.I shrugged it off till when we went to meet an Alpha named Aizawa.He growled at him.I let out calming pheromones calming him down.A wolf ran to Aizawa snuggling him.He was a beta named Hazashi.

"I'm sorry he is just worked up, "i apologised for the 100th time.Todoroki just clicked his tongue and looked away.

" Your Midoriya right, "Aizawa said." I nodded.

"Your father is one of the head guards here right, "Hazashi said.

" Yeah you know him as all might but his real name is Toshinori, "i said.

" Yeah Hazishi and i are head guards but he is a peace maker here, "Aizawa said.I smiled.

" I know you two already...you both are so cool, "i said.Todoroki made a low growl and i glared at him.He was taken back by my actions he pouted.

" I'll see you around Aizawa and Hazishi aka Eraserhead and present mic, "i said waving and dragging Todoroki away.When we made it back to the cave he walked in before me still pouting as he laid on the bed.

" Your just like a pup who got scolded by his mother, "i said flicking his nose.

" I am not, "he said in a low growl.

" Yes you are, "i said.He grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto him.

"You are the one who needs to be taught that you don't look at your alpha the way you did and get away with it, "he said in a low greedy alpha voice.I whimpered.He pulled my ear.

" Don't do it again, "he said.

" Ow that hurt, "i said rubbing my ear.

" Next time i will do what you were thinking i would actually do, "he said.I nodded and laid my head on his chest.He played with my ears as i drifted off to sleep.