Chapter...uh....8?

Izuku's pov

I woke up to a blaring alarm.I covered my wolf ears hating the sound of the annoying alarm.Todoroki turned it off and kissed my head.I uncovered my ears and kissed his lips.I tried to sit up but my back...not just my back...everything was in pain.

Thank god im a werewolf because after a werewolf feels pain,  (pain as not cuts or hickeys or bite but pain as in internal pain things you cant see)it starts to heal.I sat there for a minute playing with todoroki's hair.We both got up feeling better.My back, chest, lets just say my top half was covered in hickeys.

I blushed really hard and todoroki just mumbled, "perfect," and walked into the bathroom.I got changed and then turned into a wolf not wanting my mom to see the hickeys.Todoroki hugged me not wanting to let go but i dragged him out of the cave.He finally let go and turned into a wolf.We went running to the clearing into the woods.When we got there i walked up to my mom and rubbed my head up against her to say hello.

A huge Blonde wolf even bigger than todoroki's dad's wolf form showed up.I backed up a little but my mom gave me a reassuring nod.I walked up to the huge male alpha and rubbed my head up against his.He did the same.By his smell i could tell he was my father.

I walked back to todoroki while we talked about what we needed to hunt and how much we needed to hunt.When we finished we separated my mom with todo and me with my dad.I was walking through the forest with my dad and we talked about todoroki and my life.I stopped and sniffed the air.

'Hunters..., 'i said.

' Move slowly we don't know where they are, 'Allmight said. I walked slowly walked and stopped when i saw one of the hunters.

' What do we do, 'i said.He didn't answer he just stared at them watching there every move.We saw them shoot at something green flashing and i knew it was my mom.I ran out tackling one of the hunters.My mother got away.I saw another aim at me but i was to fast.I jumped up making the hunter shoot the other one.

I ran after my mom at full speed.When i got to her i stopped and looked her up and down.She was shot in the tail but it wasn't bad.

'Where is todo-, 'i was cut off by my mate walking out of a pair of bushes with my dad.I sighed in relief and looked at my mom.

' Are you ok, 'i asked.She nodded.We all started walking back with our kills and my mom wounded.I stayed by todoroki still afraid of the hunters.I guess i was setting off fear pheromones because he stopped me and nuzzled me and licked my ear reassuring me that i was safe.

I calmed down and licked his nose.We continued walking.When we got there me and todoroki were dragging the kills to the food den and my dad was taking my mom to the nurse den.I was warn out so when we dropped the food off i plopped down at the entrance of the food cave because my legs gave in.Todoroki turned human and lifted me up and carried me to our den.When we got there i turned human and nuzzled my head into his chest.He set me on the bed and was about to leave but i pulled him on the bed and held him close burring my face into his chest.He traced over the bite mark on my neck which made me purr.He chuckled and laid his head on mine and we both fell asleep.