Chapter 9

Izuku's pov

Its been 2 years since todoroki became my mate and today is the day we are going to try to get pregnant.I laid on the bed waiting for todoroki to come into the room.

Its already 11 but todoroki had to get something that will start up my heat.I took off my shirt and pants while i waited.When he came in he had a red drink and a blue drink.I looked at him and tilted my head in confusion.

"The red one will start your heat and the blue one will start my rut, "he said handing me the red drink.I drink it and start feeling dizzy.

Nobody's pov

Todoroki sniffed izuku who was giving off a very sweet smell.he drank his drink which made everything izuku do way more hot.

" Jerk yourself off for me,"Todoroki said turning around and facing the green haired omega.

" Alpha..i want you, "he said panting at the sudden head wave.

" Do this and you get all of me,"he said licking his lips.Izuku pulls down his underwear and gets out lube.He wets his hand and strokes his throbbing member.The alpha's gaze was enough to make izuku go wild.

Todoroki watched getting more turned on every stroke.Izuku came on his chest.Todoroki bent down and licked the cum off of izuku's chest.He got the lube and poured it on his fingers and stuck them in izuku.Izuku moaned.

When todoroki was done stretching him out he stuck his tip into izuku and went all the way in.He was reallyimpatient and also his rut was taking over.He thrusted into the omega hitting his prostate multiple times.Izuku stroked Todoroki's tail while he fucked him.

They switched positions.Izuku was now laying on his sumach so when todoroki rut's in him he is comfortable.Todoroki continues fucking him while izuku still plays with his tail.There moans filled the cave as the two boys enjoyed each other.Izuku felt something block his hole and knew it was todoroki's rut and todoroki came in him.

Izuku's pov

He laid on my back and we stayed there till we both fell asleep.When they woke up we were separated.

"So after trying to get pregnant during sex you have to wait a week till you can test and see if you are pregnant, " i said to todoroki after breakfast.He nodded.We were both cuddling on the couch enjoying each others scent.