Chapter 7

You said yes and lucky for you smut is my specialty if you have read my pokemon lemons book you would understand

Izuku's pov

Todoroki's alpha side took control when my Omega side took control.He kissed me and i kissed back.He licked my lower lip wanting entrance.I opened not giving it a seconds thought.

His tongue danced around my mouth as we kissed.We broke the kiss to breathe but went straight back to kissing.He put his hand up my shirt and rubbed his hand against my chest.He broke the kiss making a trail of kisses around my jawline.He sucked and licked on my neck leaving purple marks all over.

He took off my shirt and kissed my collarbone leaving more purple marks.He went down to my nipples and played with one with his hand and licked and sucked on the other.I moaned loving the touch of my alpha.

He made a lot more hickeys on my chest covering it in hickeys.He flipped me over and gave me even more hickeys on my back.I moaned.He stopped when he was satisfied and then turned me back around and unbuckled my pants and took them off.This time my omega side decided to stop him and throw him on the bed.

He looked surprised.I took off his pants.I rub his clothed member making him get harder.I lean down and lick his clothed member sucking and teasing him.He moaned.I pulled his boxers off and his big dick sprung out.

I threw his boxers and looked at his member licking my lips seductively.I licked the pre cum off the tip massaging his balls while i licked the tip.He moaned.I sucked on the tip and slowly put it in my mouth.When it was all the way in i started deepthroating it.

I took it out of my mouth and i licked all over it and kissed all over it as well.He moaned.He was trying really hard not to cum.

"Come on kitty, bunny wants him milk, "i said in my sexy omega voice.I licked the tip again.I knew he was at his limit.Cum shot out spraying my face.I had my mouth open and my tongue hanging out wanting to taste my alpha.

When he was done i swallowed and wiped the cum off my face and licked the dripping cum off his cock.I crawled on him and started giving him hickeys.He sucked on his fingers but i pulled them out and started sucking on them getting them really wet.When i was done i kissed him.He stuck a finger in my hole gaining a moan from me.I made more hickeys on him while he added another finger and stretch me out.

He added a third finger and stretched me out.When he was done i crawled off him and laid down on the bed with my butt in the air shaking it.He slid his tip in me and waited for me to get used to it but i just growled the words,

"i want to feel pain and pleasure so don't wait." He went all the way in and slid it back out and slammed it back in.I moaned.He started speeding up going faster.He soon hit my prostate making me go insane with pleasure.

He did this again and again.He slapped my ass and i moaned.He did it again.I was enjoying this.Everything he did turned me on more and more.I gripped the sheets as i came.He came inside of me as well.He sat on the bed and i sat on his lap sliding his dick in me again and i moved my hips back and fourth.He sniffed my scent gland on my neck and bit down claiming me as his omega while my hips kept up its pace.      

He licked the mark and then grabbed my hips and started thrusting in me.He took control while i rubbled my nose on his scent gland and bit down claiming him as my alpha.

I clawed at his back moaning in pleasure.His back was really scratched up.

"Alpha~~, "is what is said before i came on both of our chest and he came inside me again.I sat up a little making his dick slide out and i sat back on his lap laying my head in the crook of his neck.He lifted me up and he cleaned me up and cleaned himself up before we slept.He also set an alarm for 5:30.

Ok i did it hope you guys like it ps im a girl and thank you for reading my book :)