eight

silvanas pov // song mood: drake wednesday night interlude (feat. partynextdoor)

the rest of the week through by like lighting and i had another appointment with jack today. he's taken someone else's space since all their sessions were up. i finished buckling my gucci belt around my waist and put on my jean jacket to finish off my look.

i grabbed my louboutin velour heels and put them on

i grabbed my louboutin velour heels and put them on. i quickly gathered all my belongings in my handbag. i made my way downstairs and had a glass of orange juice. i grabbed my car keys and drove off to work.

once i arrived i had my usual conversation with olivia when i entered and made my way up to my office. i opened my door and i see jack sitting there typing away on his phone.

how does he get in here?

"erm jack. how do you keep coming in so easily?" i question setting my things down beside my main chair. he looked up at me and looked back down on his phone

"give me a minute." he mumbled. i rolled my eyes and snatched his phone from his hand. "no phones, love." i smiled sarcastically. he sighed and sat back more on the mini sofa that was opposite me.

"so how've you been?" i ask marking down today's session with jack. "nothing's changed." he murmurs.

"told you" i mumbled under my breath, still writing. "have you spoke to her recently?" i ask again but this time looking up at him.

"that's who i was texting." he mumbled motioning to his phone that sat next to me. "well thank god i took that off you." i smiled sarcastically. he just rolled his eyes and looked the other way. i sighed and put my notepad back on the table along with my pen. i have so many questions for this kid.

"what encouraged you to come here jack?" i ask crossing my right leg over my left and leaned closer to his direction.

"myself" he mumbled "why anyways?" he asked with a sassy tone.

"because the jack i know wouldn't drop everything and say 'hey i'm depressed let me visit a therapist'." i mock pretending to use his tone.

he pinched the bridge of his and started laughing looking down at his alexander mcqueens.

hey, i brought him those. he still has them? why does he still have them?

i just shook my head ignoring my thoughts and went back to interacting with jack who was staring at me deeply.

"if you're wondering these aren't the ones you got me. i threw those ones away but madison got me another pair." he mumbles. my heart shatters at his comment but i ignore it and shake my head picking my notebook back up, off the table.

"but i still see that you kept the necklace i brought you." he smirks pointing at the necklace that had the letter 'J' hanging from it.

"my aunt took that and let her dog shit on it." i explain "i brought a new one with the letter j because may i remind you, my moms name is joanna." he looks back at me with slight hurt in is eyes.

"shit jack, i shouldn't be talking to you like this." i say shoving my face in my hands. it was silent for a couple of seconds the only thing that was playing was the radio the silence continued until the radio played a familiar song.

'wednesday night interlude' by partynextdoor began playing. this song reminded me of the time when me and jack had our first date. we was parked at a mountain top watching the sunrise. we stayed up all night watching it rise, we spoke about what makes us happy, what makes us emotional. it was also the night jack told me his mom had abandoned him and his dad was all he had but he was always busy working and never had time for jack.

jack never had a mother or father figure in his life. i guess that's why he cried when he found out my mom died. she treated him as one of her own, and jack was really grateful for that.

before i realised, a tear slipped out my eye and i quickly wiped it.

"silv" i look up at jack "you alright?" he asked. i was and about to nod my head but what's the point of lying so i just told the truth and shook my head. more tears poured down my eyes. jack lifted himself from the couch and moved himself beside me.

"i'm sorry i got so cocky, i just thou—"

"not jack, it's okay. damn, this is so unprofessional." i lightly chuckle, wiping the tears from my face.

"i'm sorry i missed her funeral." he softly said. i looked at him. he looked tired and vulnerable. "it's okay jack, you shouldn't be. you was blinded by love." i say. "i guess i was." he sighed

"but so was i." i murmur. i heard him sigh "listen, silvana if i knew how much it hurt then i would've never done it the first place-"

"well look at me now jack! i'm a therapist. helping people with their problems just because i barely managed to get over mine." i ranted

"i really don't want anyone to go through what i did, that's why i took you in instead of transferring you to someone else who can barely relate to you." he smiled at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"what did i do to deserve a perfect therapist?" i rolled my eyes playfully and pushed him away.

//

i wanna make them friends again :(