Chapter 3

y/n1 pov

I️ just stop. y/n2 doesn't notice for a second then stops to look back at me.

"What're you doing, i'm hungry," she looks me in the eyes, obviously annoyed.

I️ don't say anything for a second. I️ just stare at the boys who luckily haven't noticed i've been staring.

"Hello. Earth to y/n1, food. This way," she says grabbing my arm and pulling me to the right, the direction where our cabins were.

Still star struck, I️ just look back and see the boys go right past the little trail that leads to our camp. I️ abruptly bump into something that knocks me out of my thoughts. It's the drink cooler. I️ then open it to grab some tea for y/n2 and i️.

My dad puts a burger and some chips down infront of us. y/n2 looks over to me.

"Dude, what is wrong with you. You look like you just saw a ghost," she says stuffing her face.

"uh, yea ha its nothing," i️ start to eat, still thinking about what just happened.

"whatever you say weird ass," she says finishing up her food. "i'm going to the cabin to take a nap."

"Okay cool. I'm probably gonna go back and swim," i️ quickly respond. She just nods and walks into the cabin.

I️ quickly finish up and grab my towel off the bench and walk back down to the lake area. I️m looking at my phone not paying attention trying to connect my phone to the small speaker i️ had. This thing is worthless i️ think trying to connect the dumb thing. When i️ hear the little noise indicating it's connected, i️ shuffle my music. Waterparks comes on. I see the lake and go to lay my towel back where it was 15 minutes ago.

I️ lay on my towel and put my sunglasses on. Closing my eyes. This day isn't real. There is no way in hell i️ saw those two. No chance. And with that thought, i️ dozed off.

"uh, hello?" i️ was shaken.

"mom, i️ already told you i️ was ready, and to knock before coming in," i️ say rolling over feeling something hard hit my stomach as i️ lay down.

"i'm not your mom, but i'm sorry i didn't knock, there was no door," i️ hear a boy chuckle.

I️ sat up quickly clearing my eyes to see a lanky boy sitting at the end of my towel.

I️ quickly stand up and take a step back. Obviously feeling dumb i️ look down and shake my head, taking a step back forward.

It's him. It's Finn.