Chapter 12

well humphrey. it appears i️ forgot about this book👊🏼😔 but i'm back

Millies pov

Jacob n i went off to go swimming but he seemed distracted. like by everything. mostly his phone and other girls. at first, it didn't phase me because i️ thought i️ was just being crazy, then it happened.

jacob n i️ were just sitting there talking when he got a text. i️ didn't look at first, but then i️ got curious when he was smiling and taking about 20 years to put his phone down and continue our conversation. i️ glimpsed at his screen n saw a picture of a girl in one of his hoodies and under the pic it said 'miss u sm. come home soon!💖💕'. my bones were rattling. his response was worse. he said 'awe baby, i'll be home soon😊💕' that's when my wig and temper flew.

i️ got up, ripping the towel from under his sorry ass and shoved it in the bag. i️ slipped my shoes on and stormed toward our cabin.

"millie what the fuck!" he yells but i'm unbothered. i️ continue walking away. stupid two timing elf.

"can you please fucking talk to me?" he says grabbing my arm, spinning me around. i️ instantly slap him. his face goes emotionless.

"do not put your hands on me again. and go home now, your 'baby' is waiting for you!" then it hits me. tears start to form in my eyes. i️ run to the cabin. the doors locked. i️ start to dig in my bag when he pulls me to the back of the cabin. we stop and he holds my face, looking into my eyes.

"what did i️ do. i️f i️ wanted to leave i️ would. you know that don't you?" he said softly.

"stop. stop this shitty manipulation. it doesn't work on me anymore. i️ know what you've been doing behind closed doors. just fuckin leaving," i️t comes out as a soft sob.

"that's bullshit. the only reason you even brought me here, and anywhere is so you can rub it in finns face and make him jealous," he says. that pissed me off so fucking much.

"you know what, fuck you. all it ever is with you is fighting. over every little thing. i️ can't handle it," i️ yell in jacobs face pushing him far away from me. i️ run to the front of the cabin but before i️ make it, i'm faced with a worried finn and y/n1.

"uh, hey guys," i️ say looking at the ground trying to hide my tear covered face.

"come with me," y/n1 grabs my hand and pulls me away from finn. i️ dotn know where we are going and frankly i️ don't care, as long as it's away from jacob.

y/n1 pov

i️ drag her. at the moment, i️ don't really know where to but then it comes into view, my cabin. my brother n parents must be out bc they're cabin is dark n vacant. when we arrive to the door, i open it and pull her in.

"y/n1 we cant just go into this cabin, it's not ours!" millie exclaims.

"it's mine n y/n2s it's okay."

i️ close the door and she sits on the bed. her cheeks still stained by her tears, eyes still puffy and red.

"tell me what happened." she looked up at me with so much sorrow in her eyes.

finns pov

as soon as y/n1 gets millie out if the area, i️ chase after jacob. he didn't get far as he was just walking, but when i️ get behind him, i️ push him so he turns around to look at me.

"what the fuck did you say to her, what did you do?" i️ scream at him.

"i️ did not a think but love that girl!" he says with no emotion. none.

"then why is she crying right now. why was her voice filled with nothing but pain and sadness?"

"i️-i️ hurt her. because i️ didn't love her," he was defeated. i️ got it out of him.

but that's when i️ lost it. after that, all i remember was seeing red and hearing y/n1.

y/n1.