Chapter 2

y/n1 pov

When we arrived to the campground, i take the key from my dads hand, grab my bag, and y/n2 run as fast as we can to our cabin. A whole cabin to ourselves. My dad pokes his head in.

"Please dont make us regret letting you have your own cabin. Please" he says.

We promised him, on god, we wouldnt do anything stupid.

"What would we even do?" I asked y/n2 and she shrugged. I sighed and lied on my bed. Y/n2 went and locked the door, plugging her phone in and playing music. I️ sit up and grab my bag, sifting through it to find my swimsuit.

"Get changed, we are going swimming," I️ say as i️ walk i️nto our very tiny bathroom. I️ walk out a few minutes later in my bikini and a sweatshirt over it. Y/n2 is already
ready, holding two towels.

(ur swimsuits are in the header, if ya don't like em, change them:))

We head down to the lake and put our stuff on a rock and lay out our towels.

"i'll race you in," y/n2 says.

"mmh bet i'll win," and with that i️ took off into the chilly water.

"It's freezing," y/n2 says shaking her hands. I️ splash a huge wave into her face.

We swim around for a little bit, playing  games and jumping off rocks. I️ then hear my dad call for us, dinner must be ready. We swim back to the shore where our towels were. Quickly grabbing them to shield us from the cold air. We slip our shoes on and head to the cabins.

That's when I️ see these boys. They look oddly familiar, sort of like... no. there's no way.

It's Finn Wolfhard and Wyatt Oleff.