chapter 15

jacks pov

i️ sat at the fire. i️ thought i️ would've seen y/n1 by now. she's probably with finn.

"uh hey jack," sum1 says. i️ turn around to see finn but no y/n1.

"hi finn. where is y/n1?" i️ ask.

"with y/n2 n wyatt, why," he says very bitchy.

"ok dude. what crawled up-" that's when y/n1 came in on her bike. "oh hey y/n1!" i️ say standing up.

she just bobs her head n looks at the ground.

"uh y/n1?" i️ say tapping her shoulder. she jumps a little.

"jack! oh, sorry i️ didn't hear you. i️ had my headphones in. what's up?"

"i️ was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk maybe?"

y/n1 pov

jack wants to go on a walk. with me. huh.

"yea of course, let me get my stuff," i️ say heading to the cabin. i️ start going to the cabin and see finn, he looks distressed.

"hey y/n1," he says softly, walking behind me into the cabin.

"yea finn," i️ say looking at him.

"are you not staying with us tonight?"

"no. my parents want us back. will you tell y/n2 when she gets here? idk when her m wyatt will get back. i'm going to hang with jack for a bit," i️ say as i️ grab my stuff.

"uh yea," he says rubbing his neck walking towards the door.

"finn wait, come by my cabin around 4, i️ won't be with jack all day, plus we haven't rlly hung out today. it's only," i️ look at my phone, "11."

"okay," a smile is plastered on his face.

"i'll see ya then," i️ say walking out n over to jack.

i️ think i️ hear finn say sumthing, but i️ don't stop to ask.

"ready?"

"yea. so, want to go build damn in the stream n catch craw fish?" he nearly shouts in my face.

"let's do it!"

finns pov

it's only been three days since i️ met y/n1 but there's a piece of me that cares so deeply about her. like i've known her my whole life. when i️ pushes her yesterday, it hurt me. to see her gasping for breath on the ground. the fear she had when she glimpsed in my eyes.

i'm gonna tell her. let her know my feelings. only 4 more days until we leave this camp, n after that i️ don't know what or where our relationship will go. all i️ know, if i️ dont tell her how i️ feel, i️ will live in regret.

but how will i️ tell her.

jacks pov

hanging with y/n1 isn't like hanging with anyone else. she's funny n down to earth. shes like the cool sister.

if finn likes her, he better treat her right.