Chapter 1

y/n1 pov

I was shaken awake. I open my groggy eyes and look at who ever was waking me up. It was my mom.

"y/n1 you need to get up. We are leaving for camp in an hour, and wake up y/n2 so you both can get showers n double check your bags."

I rub my eyes and mumble a quick okay. She then leaves the room and with a click of the door, i flop back to my previous sleeping spot hearing y/n2 shift. There is no way im getting her up i thought to myself. I muster enough strength to walk over to the bathroom.

With a quick turn of the knob, hot water starts rushing out of the shower head. I shuffle my music and take my shower. Greyhound by Calpurnia came on. 

I leave the bathroom and head into my room to see y/n2 awake and ready.

"Dont you wanna take a shower before we go? you know there isnt any showers at camp, right?" I gave her a confused look.

"I honestly do not care. Literally who is gonna be out there to see me? Your brother?" Shes giving me a sarcastic look. Idiot.

I check my bag to make sure everything i need is still in it. Charger. Clothes. Swim Suit. Socks. All of the necessities.

"Girls, come get in the car, we are leaving in 5!" my mother exclaims.

y/n2 and i quickly run down the stairs pushing past my younger brother and his friend to get the way back seat. 

"Youre an asshole y/n1" he yells at me. I just roll my eyes and buckle up.

Before i knew it, we were on the road. I slipped my earbuds in and looked at out the window as various houses and trees went by.

A whole weekend.