Chapter 4

Y/n 1 pov

"H-hi," I stuttered out, my hands shaking. He smiled at me with the classic wolfhard smile.

"uh sorry to wake you, but your phone rang a few times over your speaker and i️ assumes it was important," the curly headed boy said.

"oh shit- do you know how long i've been here," i️ say frantically.

"well you were here when we got here and that was like 45 minutes ago so longer than that i️ assume," he goes on to explain.

I️ grab my phone to check the time, 7:52pm! I️ was supposed to be back by 7:30. I️ jump from where i was standing and go to my shoes, falling over while attempting to slide them on and gather my stuff.

"slow down there kid, your gonna pop a blood vessel," finn says looking down at me wheezing. so embarrassing.

"do you know any shortcuts to camp 25b?" i️ ask standing back up, wiping the sand off.

"yea. that's right by our camp sight let me get- WYATT COME HERE UGLY," i️ look over to see another tall boy with curly hair start to run to our direction. Wyatt Oleff.

"what do you- oh hi!" he exclaims looking over to me.

I️ wave shyly back. "wy, i'm gonna go back to camp so i️ can take her back to hers. should've got me to wake her up after the first call," he chuckles softly.

"nah. i️ was digging her playlist. i'll come with you let me go get our stuff," he turns on his heels and runs to their bag.

I'm standing there in my thoughts, trying to figure out what's going on when i️ hear 'follow me' and see a head full of black curls run past my face. Without hesitation i️ follows hearing Wyatt behind me.

We dodge through trees and jump over logs. after about 2 minutes i️ see the sign reading 'camps 25-35' and i stop for a breath. the boys stand there and wait for me.

"i️ didn't catch your name," finn days with a grin.

"y/n1," i️ barley get out.

"well, it's very nice to meet you. I'm finn and this is wyatt," he says as we start to walk into the camp area. before we split ways, finn nudges me as wyatt walks off. "could i️ have your, uh number so we can hang properly before this weekend is over?" he asks looking at his feet as they shift in the various rocks and twigs.

"yeah, of course," i️ gesture for his phone, earning a very confused look. "your phone doofus," i️ day laughing.

"oh yea, duh."

i️ our my number in and hand it back. And with that, we split ways. i️ went back to my cabin. good old 25b. i️ stop into my parents camp to tell them i'm back and explain why i'm late. they understood and explained that they were gonna take the boys out on a boat ride later tonight to fish.

i️ walked back into y/n2 and i's cabin to find her sound asleep. Perfect. i️ took a quick shower and put on some leggings and a bland t-shirt. i️ go out of my cabin to get a fire going.

i️ wave off my parents n the boys as they head in their boating expedition. I️ have the fire going and have my book. everything is good. that's when i️ see a familiar head of curls come closer.