Chapter 8

Finns pov

as i watched y/n1 walk over to the table i notice wyatt and y/n2 bening awfully, close? like not like how he is with y/n1, sorta like... oh my. wyatt has a girl crush.

as i continue to observe i see y/n1 say something to them and sit down.

operation get wyatt a baby mama is in full effect.

i go sit next to y/n1 and she looks over to me.

"so i was thinking.." i start to say with a huge smirk on my face. "wyatt and
y/n2 are cute."

"can i tell you something and you CANNOT tell wyatt," she says so seriously.

"uh, i mean you gotta tell me now."

"y/n2 has a huge crush on him. she absolutely adores everything he does, she thinks he's so talented. like shit, i went to talk to them and they were in a deep convo about harry potter," she say glancing over to them with a smile. "i'm just happy shes happy, you know."

"yea. wyatt really seems to like her. i've never seen him fond over someone the way he does her."

"let's do this," she says as we lock eyes.

we just sat like that for a minute. getting lost in each others eyes. she then looks away very flustered with red cheeks. i feel my face heat up.

"hey uh y/n2. come here," she says.

"busy," was all she responded with.

"it be like that," she replies then leans over to me. "yea, she most definitely likes that boy."

wyatt's pov

"not gonna lie to you oleff, snape, my mans," she says, her eyes glisten.

"snape," i reply. "don't get me started."

"you're right, i don't want to know your opinion on him. it could ruin this whole thing," she says.

"didn't know we had a 'thing' but i'm game," i say. her cheeks get red.

i don't know what has gotten into me but this girl, she's different. she didn't want to talk to me about my costars, she wanted to know me. the real me. that's something not a lot of people do. they usually just talk to me to get to finn or jack.

"wyatt. hello," i hear y/n2's voice. "you still in there?"

"jeez, sorry. i was trying to remember what i was gonna say."

"it's cool. what's your favorite movie?"

she's just a interested in me. ME.

Y/n2 pov

i really cannot believe me, y/n2, is talking to wyatt oleff. he's so much cooler in person than i thought he would be.

"favorite movie? hmm," he huffs.

"forget that, stupid, bland question. who is wyatt oleff?" i say laughing. "besides the nintendo nerd with curly hair."

"you know, that's exactly it. you know me so well."

he cares about what i say. laughs at my jokes. like what i do.

shit. i'm falling for wyatt oleff, and oh damn is it more than a little crush.

y/n1 pov

"okay. how're we gonna do this wolfhard," i say in a hushed tone.

"tonight," was all he muttered.

"mmh yes. great plan. tonight."

"no. you didn't let me finish. could we stay in your cabin?" my jaw drops.

"my cabin. the one right next to my parents. you know how many summers and 'family bonding' camping trips i've gone on to gather enough trust to get y/n2 and i our own cabin?" i ramble on.

"okay damn. would you be able to stay in ours? i only share one with him."

"oh yea. that's no problem," i say casually.

"really? you'd rather sneak out to stay with us then us just stay in your cabin?"

"we won't have to sneak out. i always stay at other cabins when we camp, it was always a way to get out of sleeping in a one room cabin with my whole family."

"whose cabins will you say your at?"

"that i do not know yet, but the day is still young. i got all the time i need," i stand up and throw away my plate, brushing my hands together to make it more dramatic.

i walk up to y/n2 and pull her away from wyatt.

"what are you - wyatt i'll be right back," she says apologetically to the boy. "dude. what the fuck are you doing. couldn't you see i was talking to him."

"mmh yes i could but i don't care at all. we are staying with them tonight. we gotta say we found some friends from school and that we are gonna crash with them for the night or something lame like that," i explain getting a very mischievous grin in return. "now go back to your lover boy and tell him our plan."

i push her back towards wyatt before she can say anything and walk back to finn. "she's down. now to get my parents to let us leave."

just then, a group of people approach the group of cabins.