1 green magic

I was racing down the streets of Venice why? Well my brother and I had ran into a couple of suits and seeing as starting a fight in the middle of town is a bad idea we decided to try and split up and get back to Dante's house. Maybe not the best idea I didn't know where my brother was or even if he was safe and I was still getting chased. I turned to go down a smaller side street only to run face-first into something the only thing I saw was a blur of blue and yellow before finding myself on the ground, I rubbed my chest due to the sudden dull ache and looked up I only got a glance at her but I could tell she was wearing blue jean and was blond my eyes are focused more on the amulet around her wrist it look like a Sol Wing turned into a bracelet. "He's down here!" I could hear the not-so-distant shouts of the suits and quickly grabbing the girl's wrist and dragging her along with me she didn't need caught up in the suits anymore than I did of course I could probably handle them but like I said I'd rather not start a fight in the middle of town even if the streets are clear. It took me a bit of time to find an Ally that led to another Street and as I pull her through she suddenly stopped and pulled me off to the side only to hold me against the wall it didn't take long for the suits to race Through the Alley but somehow they didn't see us. "....  that's......all.....of...them" she spoke softly panting between each word "how are.... they so blind?" I laughed panting a bit myself. "...." she didn't reply simply tried to catch her breathe. Once she stopped panting I spoke again "so you're a seeker?" I asked "A what? Oh you're talking about my bracelet right I'm not sure what a Seeker is but I do know that I can call this bird." She stated in a gentle voice she spoke as though she was worried about scaring me. "Oh... hey why don't you come with me I have some friends that could help." I asked in a chirpy tone "umm.... I don't know" she mumbled "Snow!" An angry voice in the distance yelled and she flinched hearing it. "O-okay l-lets go." She stated with a fearful tone I started to lead her back dante's house, As we walked i got a better look at her she wore a blue jean jacket with what i thought to be a dark green shirt and black jeans she had long blond hair braided over one shoulder and sky blue eyes.
"I'm den fears by the way." I introduced myself as I remembered that we hadn't exchanged names yet. "Oh. I'm Snow Lockhart" she stated but she was clearly uncomfortable. "So was that voice looking for you?" "Yes most likely he's probably mad that I left...." she trailed off "Is he like your dad or something?" "Or something would be about right... listen it's a long story and I rather not get in to it right now" she sighed I knew that look that was the same look new kids to the orphanage had when they'd just lost everything so i didn't pry and simply walked back.
Dante's house
We'd just got to the front door and I'd only just opened it to hear a muffled voice grumbling about what was beyond me as I couldn't quite hear words. "Harrison?" I called out as I lead Snow in "In the bathroom can you give me a hand with this?" His voice called back. Snow and I exchanged looks before I headed to help Snow following not far behind despite the strange request. As we got there we saw Harrison with a bloody arm half bandaged. "What the heck happened?" I stated shocked but Snow simply walked past me and put her hand on his arm. harrison seemed very calm not bothered by Snow's presents at all "ever heal" his arm was bathed in a soft green glow before fading and Snow nearly clasped and most likely would have if she hadn't found the counter so quickly. "What... I didn't think you could heal a wound not caused by a spell with that." We stated in unison. "Huh? T-that eass..." she suddenly blacked out and I had to catch her. "Is she alright?" Harrison asked. "I don't know but you better get cleaned up I'll put her on the couch and find a rag." I stated as we went and did our own thing. I had called lok and told him about Snow not what she'd done just that she was hear I didn't believe that anyone would believe her healing a wound like that maybe I was wrong but if I hadn't seen it I wouldn't have believed it.

Tell me if you liked it :3