2 spell bound

Den's P.O.V
After I called lok he told me they'd be back as soon as there mission was over and Harrison decided that meant we could teach Snow some magic and over the last week the only thing she was good at was spider touch and she was now stuck on the ceiling and harrison was laughing on the floor. "Harrison tell me how to get down I'm starting to get dizzy" she stated as I had poked my head in. "How did you... nevermind i don't want to know" I sighed "Den harrison where are you?" Sophie called out. "Upstairs!" Harrison called back before turning to me "hey how long do you think it'll take her?" He asked as he motions for snow gave him a confused look. " we're talking about Sophie here she's fairly perceptive." I stated catching what his meaning was. " snow stay quite it i want to test something" he stated with a grin snow simply sighed only moments later sophie walked in. "Alright so where is thi-.... why on earth are you on the ceiling?" Sophie asked " I for one blame harrison" she stated in a grumpy tone right before falling with a yelp and landing on us "ouch" she squeaked when she'd fallen I'd saw a ring on a chan fly off of her. "Are you alright?" I asked as I tried to reach the ring. "I'm fine is harrison?" She asked the entire time sophie sat there arms crossed and sighed before speaking "you need to be more careful when using powers" she scolded lightly harrison "in snow's defence I really didn't explained it well." Harrison stated with a laugh. As this was going I had grabbed snow's ring but the moment i touched it I could tell it was an amulet. "Snow did you know this was an amulet?" I asked softly "huh?" She looked up to me as sophie started to lecture Harrison. Her eyes grew wide when she realized what I was holding. "You can touch it?" She asked sounding breathless "umm yeah?" Her response was a bit confusing and I watched her eyes glisten with curiosity. " I've never met anyone able to touch that it always burns them." She stated as she gently took it from me and put it back around her neck... "burns them?" I asked she nodded in reply....

Please tell me what you think