3 mission acquired

Den's p.o.v
For the past about weak zhalia had been teaching snow some martial arts lok and sophie had both tried their hand at teaching her powers but nothing really came of it. At the current moment i was watching Harrison spar snow, zhaila had allowed Harrison to use his powers though both Harrison and I felt it was a bit unfair that was the only way is the zhalia would let us spar with her. Person who ran up snow using Dragon Fist and I watch the snow quickly swerves to the side grabbing the back of Harrison shirt and using his own momentum against him as she forcefully shoved him to the ground. "Good use your speed and there weight against him." Zhalia praised " get this house with hand-to-hand combat but it doesn't really do much against Powers such as auger Frost or touch Ram or any other power that you shoot." Snow remarked " that's true but that's why you're going to take a break and then you're going to fight both of the boys den will be taking up the hand to hand part as he is more skilled in it the Harrison" she stated. I'm pretty sure getting into a hand-to-hand fight with snow is the last thing I wanted at the moment even when I watch snow and Zhalia when they had first started training I could tell that snow is fast even if she didn't have secret powers on her side she had reflexes. Snow on Harrison's only walk towards me at the edge of the yard and so quickly flopped down on the floor when she was in front of me as to be expected my brother actually did the normal thing and sat down on the bench. " I think I'm finally going to be able to win against you again especially with Den on my side." Harrison stated in a matter of factly tone. " I'm not so sure Snow's faster than I am to add on to that zhalia has been teaching her how to take down opponents a lot bigger than her." I stayed with a light sigh. "I think you're giving me too much credit. I mean you to still have the advantage of secret powers not to mention there are powers that make you faster and I'm not faster than those powers." Snow stated she sounded disheartened. "Hey stop that. Just because you're having trouble learning Powers doesn't mean you won't Excel with Titans." I stated. " I have to take this one of which I didn't even know was a Titan until you told me I don't think that's happening." Snow pointed out. " I think you should stop you're just making it worse." Harrison added. " at least I'm trying." I've stated but without warning we were both suddenly doused in cold water causing us both to let out rather startled Yelps. I glanced over to snow suspecting that she was the one who dropped water on us and watched her hand was covered with her mouth but her eyes twinkled with amusement I heard lock laughing behind the and realized snow wasn't the culprit. "Aww I missed one" he stated with a grin cherid landed on snow's shoulder laughing himself. "Lok..." zhalia sounded annoyed. "What all work no play jack a dull boy." He laughed. "Who's jack?" Snow asked somehow managing to pull off a serious tone so I didn't know if she was actually wondering who Jack was but it had sent Harrison and I into a giggle fit. Something that I had noticed since Noah showing up was that it was easier for my brother and I to laugh although occasionally dropping water on Lok's head was funny and could get a chuckle out of us stupid little things that should have made us laugh had honestly annoyed us. Maybe it was because of everything that has happened before with Harrison in the blood spirals but whatever had been bothering us and making it hard for us to laugh at our own stupidity had been forgotten only a few days after snow appear. I imagine that it was because she was clumsy herself but still managed to laugh when she tripped or messed up that is except for when it came for using Seeker powers but that's what Harrison and I have started to do try to get her to giggle whenever she started to struggle. "Alright so we have a new mission we're going to Puerto Rico." Sophie stated as she walked out then froze. "What on earth happened here? Why are the boys wet?" She asked as lok quickly tried to come up with some sort of excuse.

Tell me what you think