5 a playfull trickster

Den's p.o.v
Wait.. what?" Harrison and I questioned in sync Snow only chuckled. "So what's going on here?" Snow stated "were cornered I don't know who these guys are but there not like the organization" I sighed snow looked troubled but smiled handing me the ring amulet she had. "I have a plan but you need to keep this just in case." Her voice was stern and her normally soft eyes seemed to plead for me to keep it safe. "Umm snow?" I was about to ask what she planned but she bolted out and off giving us no warning we tried to follow her but by the time we got out snow and the others were gone. "This isn't good she can hardly use powers what are we going to do?" Harrison asked sounding panicked. " I know I know I just.... we need to find the others they can help." I stated I wasn't sure what to do and the best idea I had was finding the others. We headed out to find the others..... we had to hurry.
We had found the others a good hour later and explained everything we were scolded and we were showing them the dungeon.
Snow's p.o.v
The boys had explained everything to me I knew who these men were bad news... but I could distract them possibly even fool them if i was fast enough. I gave den the ring in case i got caught i can't use it but the mad man can't touch it if i don't have it. I bolted not giving them warning... I've done so little for them yet they have done so much I'll find away to pay them back I ran as fast as i could and took a sharp turn after a good bit stopping and holding my breath despite my lungs screaming for air I waited till they had all past to start panting so I slowly made my way back to where the boys were but they were gone. Would they come back? I looked around with a sigh it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't I'm basically useless... no you can't think like that plus the way they act they'd never leave me I headed in the direction of the town. After a while I heard voices and ducked in to the foliage to hide only to realize it was zhalia and the others I jumped out and tackled Harrison causing both boys to scream startled. As i laughed triumphantly but my laugh was quickly cut short as I was hugged by both boys. "Next time you do something like that I'll personally hunt you down and smack you" den snapped "looks like someone's popular." I heard lok state with a chuckle. I really did feel like I had found a home again even after everything I have a family again......