9 dark rune

Soon enough their were faint lights lighting the path as i got close to the blue glow I saw what looked to be some sort of rune in the wall and I ran my hand over it. Snow must have found these and followed them. I looked up and saw my brother walking next to snow as if their was going to be some trap that would spring at any moment.

" these are cool but why are they glowing?" lok's voice sounded behind me. "magic? I mean everything else is magic why not these." I said "actually It seems like it's some bioluminescence." tersly said running a hand over one and the blue glow rubbed off on his had it was only than i thought to look down at my own finger to find them faintly glowing blue. "better question why is it hear?" zhalia asked. "it doesn't seem like any glow worms were hear and even if they were this isn't the right color it could have been put here by who ever built this place and kept in place by magic or it could have been left behind by some undiscovered animal!" he stated as he started getting excited at his own thoughts. After that the conversation died and we all followed snow in silence to a small whole in the cave wall that didn't look big enough for zhalia or lok to fit in even sophie was a maybe but tersly would probably fit. "so who's going in? I don't want to wander in alone I walked off once and well you guys saw what happened..." snow said sounding a bit disappointed in herself. "you the boys and tersly." zhalia said sharply and i nodded in agreement. " why do I have to go?" tersly whined and Harrison spoke up "maybe we can find out what left the bioluminescent stuff." I don't think I'll ever see tersly existed about crawling into confined tunnels in an underground cave again...ever.

The cave turned out to be a lot longer than we had thought and we crawled through the tunnel for at least 3 minutes before I noticed Harrison was out of sight and as I came up behind him he helped me up. The entire cave was lit by the bio glowy thing that made runes in the other hall. " This is really pretty... in the I hope to whatever divine beings exist that nobody gets covered this stuff." snow said. "divine being? Pagan? Or?" tersly asked. "pagan" snow said with a nod as we moved forward only to here a monstrous roar and the cave to feel like it was shaking from the volume. We all looked to tersly in silent horror and hoped he didn't bolt. "lets s-split up in team..." tersly basically whispered. "I'll go with snow." I said and snow and I headed left as Harrison and Tersly headed right after an hour of looking we found nothing of note anywhere. When we met back up with Harrison Tersly had the amulet so now all we needed was to get the others and find a way out. Once we got back zhalia was waiting for us she told us the others were looking for a way out. I summoned kyle the tracker and we found the others in relatively short order lok was the last person we found and he'd found the way out and had come back to get us.

As soon as we thought we were home free we found ourselves. In a fight with the same guys in blue suits that had attacked us in puerto Rico they wanted the titan and snow.... I felt like there was something she hadn't told us.... We ended up fighting them off and most of us were exhausted tersly had passed out and was being carried by Montague i had a feeling this was far from the last time the red head was going to be carried around like luggage.