Chapter 7

By the time I woke up, I finally arrived in France 24 hours later and it's already night time.
  "WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?" I exclaimed as I realized that I have only 24 hours left to try and find Medline. But as I got up, someone came up behind me and knocked me out.
  *Time skip to somewhere in a warehouse*
  "Ugh...........Where am I?" I asked groggily.
  I finally got my eyes to adjust and I see that I'm in some sort of arena. Then I felt cold for some reason, so I looked at myself.
  "WHO THE HECK DRESSED ME!?!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
Someone had dressed a VERY revealing outfit on me. A kind of outfit I wouldn't be caught dead wearing, except one day a year, out in public.
  "Well well well.....isn't it a wanna be Assassin......Madam Scorpion....." An all too familiar voice said.
  I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Medline. Medline was in an exotic langerie. And she definitely knew it, as she was showing herself off.
  "MEDLINE!!!!!!!" I shouted.
  "Madam Scorpion." Medline said.
  Then I hear clapping. I looked around and saw that Medline an I were surrounded by a large crowd of men.
  My face immediately went deep red.
  Medline just laughed at me.
  "Aww~ What's wrong~" Medline sang.
  "OH SHUT UP!!" I shouted as I ran at her and punched her hard in the face.
  Medline was just about to return my punch when, "Ladies ladies. Let me explain things before you go at each other throats." Someone in the shadows said with a voice scrambler.
  Both Medline and I stopped.
  "Good. Now, here's the deal. If Medline wins, she goes free. If Madam Scorpion wins, then Medline's fate will be in Madam Scorpions hands. So, what will it be ladies?" The voice said.