Chapter 22

Time flies when you're in deep of your darkest memories. It's already been a year now and  still messed up from that night.
  The alarm clock screams in my ear, saying that it's time to wake up.  I groaned as I got up from my bed to go to the kitchen. Once there, I see a folder and a bowl of cereal.
  I ate the cereal as I read the file. 'Todays prey is a man by the name of Bob. He's currently in a holding cell in town. He has kidnapped, raped and killed many children.' I thought with great disgust.
  "His body count is......720!!!!!" I exclaimed.
  This dirty rotten son of a gun would kidnap a kid, hold them for a month and then kill them; and the process repeats. He just have been doing this since he was 18 years old. And he's 78 years old now.
   'I can't believe that he got away with this for 60 years!' I thought in complete an utter disgust.
  I quickly finished eating, got dressed in some simple blue jeans an T-shirt and quickly went out the door.
      *Time skip to the police station*
  I walked into the police station and went right to to the police Chief
  "I need one of the men in your holding cells." I demanded.
  The Chief puffed his chest and stood up.
  "What makes you think I'd give you anyone?" The Chief asked smugly.
  I slipped out a fake FBI ID. The Chief looked and instantly shapened up.
  "My apologies Special Agent. Who do you need?" The Chief asked.
  "Bob." I said.
  " Bob? Why do you need Bob? He's just a simple drunk that creates allot of nuisance." The Chief said.
  "That's confidential." I said grimly.
  The Chief nodded his head and sighed. Then he lead me to where they kept Bob.
  "Hey Bob! Time to go. The FBI want you." The Chief said.
  A groan was heard from a dimmed cell. Out of the shadows came a heavy set man with a rough cut beard.
  "What does the FBI want with me?" Bob said.
  "That's confidential." I said with a frown.
  Bob huffed and rudely burped in my face.
  "Yeah, well I ain't goin'." Bob said.
  "I'm afraid Bob. You don't have a choice." The Chief said as he unlocked the cell to release Bob.
  As Bob walked out if the cell, I stood up tall an straight; to show that j am not afraid of you.
  Bob smirked.
  I kept a blank face as we started out way to the SUV that's waiting for us.
  Once in the SUV, Bob started to get too comfortable.
  "So, now you'll tell me what the hell the FBI wants with me?" Bob said cockily.
  I started to chuckle in an evil way.
  "What makes you think I'm FBI?" I asked while chuckling.
  "You're not FBI? Then why am I here?" Bob asked with a smirk.
  "Cause I know what you have done~?"I sang madly.
  "I see~ So, you're a fan?" Bob said as he smiled.
  I chuckled evil like, "Oh no....Oh no no no... I'm your cause of death.... I'm the one who shall end your life."