Chapter 14

*At the second floor*
  Once I entered the second floor, I see many celebrities. I see many of them taking stuff that they shouldn't.
  Rumors here are very juicy, so I went to where the bartender was.
  As soon as I got there, I started to listen in into the current topic.
  "So, what the hell is the deal with this club?" A football star asked the bartender.
  "Well, rumor has it that there's three floors. The first floor is for the public, second floor is for the celebrities, and third floor is for the elites. Also, the first floor is where you'd find public rumor, the second floor is where you'd find celebrity rumors, and third floor is where you'd find the kind of rumors that you would get killed in knowing." The bartender said to the football star.
  I was getting bored, so I decided to go into a dancing cage. The cage lifted up a little ways above the floor and a new song started.

(I DO NOT OWN THE SONG OR THE VIDEO. PLAY HERE.)
  I didn't dare jump up an down, out of fear of making the cave swing. So, I just move my hips left and right. Letting loose and remembering a horrible past.
  The cage lowered after the song ended and I exited the cage. I looked up an see six Cloverfield men struggling against the crowd to get to me.
  The crowd got thicker, so trying to get back to the bartender deemed to be more difficult than expected.
  But once I got there, the bartender recognized me and assisted me to the hidden door underneath the floor boards. This door heads to the third  and final floor.
  As I was about to go to the their floor, I just so happened to look up.
            That was a mistake....
                  Because .......
                      I saw......
                        HIM........