Chapter 21

The days were ling and the nights were even longer. I spent my nights crying myself to sleep. And I've spent my days in sorrowful silence. A hole that's not yet filled.
                *Flashback*
  Screaming...... That's all I hear. THEY are in pain and there nothing I can do. Nothing at all. I hear another scream.
  "STOP IT! LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!" I shouted.
  The screams were finally over. But then the door opens.
  "If you want it to stop~" HE sang as he takes the whip and while my back hard.
  I bite down hard on the gag.
  "SCREAM FOR ME BABY DOLL!" HE screamed madly.
  HE kept whipping me over and over. Until HE got tired.
  "I'm gonna go now Baby Doll~" HE sang as HE ran a finger along my cheek.
  I heard the door shut and I groaned in pain.
  'It hurts so much..... Please make this all stop..... Please.... No more....' I thought.
  Just as I thought that I would have some time..... The door opens again. I held my breath and awaited for more pain. But instead...... I was being lowered to the ground gently.
  "It's okay..... My brother won't hurt you anymore today." HE said gently.
  HE took the blindfold and the gag off me. I held my breath again.
  "Hey, it's okay. We're twins. HIS name is Tim. And I'm  Tom." Tom said gently.
  I relaxed a little but I still have my guard up. Tom slowly kneeled down and covers me with a blanket. I kept an eye on Tom as he tended to my wounds on my back.
              *End of Flashback*
                   Memories.....
          How sweet they can be....
           How bitter they can be....
           It's all so bitter sweet.....