Chapter 10

( WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FAIRLY DETAILED IN SEXUAL TORTURE, IF YOU ARE  UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP NOW. AGAIN, THIS BOOK IS NOT REAL. IT IS PURELY FICTION)

  "You're awake." I said as I made my way to her.
  "And you're not a dream." Medline said.
  "Indeed I'm not a dream." I said calmly.
  "So, I assume you've already decided how you're gonna torture me?" Medline asked.
  "Why yes.......yes I have....." I said slyly.
  "Heh......quite cocky for a wanna be....So, how's this year gonna play it?" Medline asked with a smirk.
  I frowned at her statement, "Unfortunately, you won't last a year..... You're gonna die today...." I said grimly cause I was looking forward to torturing her for a year.
  But circumstances change, and thus is all I can do.
  Medline's eyes went wide and fear was evident in her expression.
  "Enough chit chat. Let's get this started." I said as I push record on the video camera, turned the music on, and tighten Medline's restraints so it's hard to even arch her back; I out latex gloves.

     (Play here. I do not own the song or video).  
  I started out with putting a vibrator in Medline's ass, and turning it in high.
  "What are you doing?" Medline asked through gritted teeth.
  "I'm starting with sexual torture." I said with a smirk.
  "Why?" Medline asked as she struggles to hold in a moan.
  "Because you seduce men to get what you want. You seduce in any means necessary just to get what you want." I said slyly and with a smirk.
  Then I shoved a vibrator in her pussy and turned it on high. So as of now, Medline has a vibrator in her ass and her pussy an both are turned on high.
  Medline struggled as much as she could under the restraints.
  I looked at the clock and see that I was starting to run out of time.
  So, I sped things up.
  I added three more vibrators in Medline's pussy and turned them on high. Medline started to struggle harder under the restraints and she moans an screams mixed and it becomes loud.
  Then I attached two vibrating nipple clamps on her breasts. I turned them both on high.
  By this time, Medline has one vibrator in her ass, four vibrators in her pussy, two vibrators on her breasts; which would make seven vibrators. And also by this time, Medline has cummed at least four times already.
  "STOP THIS!!!!!!!" Medline shouted in plea.
  "Nope......" I said calmly.
  I then grabbed a dildo and shoved in the center of the vibrators. I started pumping slow at first, just to show a little mercy.
  Medline couldn't stand it, even at this pace. The reason I say this, is because Medline was trying to move around as much as she could. But with a strap on her ankles, wrists, forehead, thighs, chest and stomach;  there was no chance of moving an inch.
  Medline cummed two times in a row. So, I sped up the pace and jumped the dildo as fast as I could.
  That made Medline cum four times.