Chapter 19

(There are a little bit of smut here, so if you don't like that then you can skip if you want to)

( I DO NOT OWN THE SONG OR THE VIDEO. PLAY HERE.)
  And  I kissed HIM passionately. HE wrapped HIS arms around my waist and HE hoisted me up off the ground. I wrapped my legs around HIS waist. We're both drenched in blood.
  HE groaned, which in turned me on. And I moaned, which turned HIM on.
  HE walked to a room what's in clear view of everyone in the club and everyone in the club could see us. But we didn't care. We were too wrapped up in each other, to care about what other people are doing or if they're watching.
  HE set me gently on the bed. And the only thing that was taken off, was my skirt an HIS pants. HE climbed in top of me and kissed me passionately.
  "My my.....Wet are we?" HE smirked as HE notices how soaking we I am.
  I blushed, "Oh! Just get on with it already." I flusteredly said.
  HE smirked at me and starts kissing my neck. I out my head back to give HIM more access. HE keeps kissing my neck while HE rubs my pussy with his cock.
  Our moans mixes together as HE goes faster an faster. Just as I was about to orgasm, HE stops and handcuffs me to the bed.
  Then HE stood up and smirked at me.
  "Time for me to leave. I'll leave the keys with the bartender." HE said as HE out HIS pants on and outs my skirt on me.
  "Goodbye my darling......My heart will always belong to you......I still love you...." HE whispered in my ear.
  And with a kiss on the forehead.......
              HE was gone......
  Leaving my horny, handcuffed, and tears streaming down my face.