Chapter 12

I collected myself before I lost it. I walked over and turned on the music.

(I do not own the song or the video. Play here.)
  I then grabbed a funnel and shoved it in MEDLINES throat. Medline started to gag as the funnel was in her throat. But she cried an choked when I poured battery acid in the funnel and down her throat.
  As the acid starts working on destroying her inside, I sat on a chair and waited for her to die.
  I watched her take her last and final breath. Medline's body was cremated and her ashes scattered in an abandoned burial site.
  When I got home, I looked at the clock and indeed it was THE ANNIVERSARY.
"It's 12:00 am. Welcome home." Wilfred said as he came down the stairs in his PJs.
  I stayed silent, all I did was walk by him and went to my room.
  Once there, I dressed in a res small taint top that came down to about half way across my stomach, fishnet stockings, and a red short skirt with a pair of red heels.
  I walked into my bathroom and applied red lipstick.
  With a blank face, I walked down stairs to get into the taxi.
  "Please be careful. You still have bad blood with the Cloverfields....." Wilfred said, full of concern.
  I nodded in response and got into the taxi.
  "Where to Miss?" The taxi driver said.
                "Dead Man's Hand"